hello

cabronias's profile photo   02/28/2010 4:58 a.m.

How, I am new in the forum but with diabetes I have been 6 years.
All the best

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
02/28/2010 4:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Pass and sit down, bastards, that there is plenty of room.

That glycosilada is not good (although I have seen them worse:?) But surely the casualties for the next one, because entering this forum already shows an interest in taking care of you.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/28/2010 10:59 a.m.

Hello Cabronias .... I am also trying to lower the Hemo (8,3) so welcome to the club, you will tell us.
Greetings :)

paula's profile photo
paula
02/28/2010 1:42 p.m.

For now I have stopped smoking (after 16 years) and I have started running for a while every day. We will see what hard hehehej

cabronias
02/28/2010 1:52 p.m.

Well, tell me how you have done it because I smoke a package a day, and I always say: well next week ... but when I'm a few hours without smoking, I get a anger that I don't even tell you!So here I am with the computer and tobacco and the ashtray by my side.The worst thing is that I have been with diabetes for the same time and being a smoker, I have tried several times but nothing.: ((. Tell me to me ...:-/

paula's profile photo
paula
02/28/2010 2:18 p.m.

Well, I went to a kind of psychologist who half hypnotizes you, gives you guidelines to follow. It worked for me but I don't know if it was the 240 euros that I had to pay (anyone smokes a cigar after paying that).
It is a help not a miracle and is in Valencia. If you want to pass you the TLF by private that if it will not seem that I have a commission.
I have been two months and I go better than other times to leave it. The truth is that people were going from many places (I am from Albacete) and it has a very good reputation.
I repeat in case someone asks for the TLF;It is not a miracle and I do not carry any kind of commission or responsibility or anything that the misunderstandings come.

cabronias
02/28/2010 2:35 p.m.

Yes, pass me the phone and the address where it is, in case I encourage myself, although I have to think that the economy is not so much, but well if you say it has worked for you ... But is the 240 euros forsession?Having better explain how that is going.:-/

paula's profile photo
paula
02/28/2010 2:55 p.m.

Yes, it is for a session but only one is needed. I think that the more it is difficult for you to spend 240 euros the better hahahaThey passed.:))
Then I look for it and I give it to you, that if you have to be completely convinced to leave it.

cabronias
02/28/2010 3:49 p.m.

By session !!: Shock :: Shock :: Shock: What do you say?If for three sessions I make some luxury minivacations :)), of course what you say think about the money you have paid and you want to smoke and everything.Well ..., I hope that I have the lottery, je, je, like most Spaniards.: Mrgreen:

paula's profile photo
paula
02/28/2010 4:46 p.m.

Hi Cabronias:

I am one of the lucky ones that I left the tobacco without costing any trauma and less money, the day they told me that I had the diabetes I decidedStill ............. You see me security, and 6 months have passed, I smoked package and a half, and so I have been for 40 years.

If I tell you the truth I do not miss it, only at some point of nerves, and then shot of the chewing gum without Ázucar.

A kiss

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
03/04/2010 2:05 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Hello cloud, what willpower, I am incapable, and I feel fatal, because I know that I have to leave it, but when I am a time without smoking I go up the walls.Anyway, one day I hope to get it.:-/

paula's profile photo
paula
03/04/2010 2:09 p.m.

You'll see how Paula and when you think about it, you leave it, it is a travel companion that is not worth it.Now I go behind my husband to leave it, but it is an impossible mission and you know the bad reputation that the former smokers have.:))

Nube's profile photo
Nube
03/04/2010 2:15 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Well, imagine, I detected diabetes with 15 years and at that age I also smoked, so I have 2 travel companions 23 years ago and none is pleasant ... 8)

paula's profile photo
paula
03/04/2010 2:18 p.m.

Well, if you don't catch you away, try this uncle that you can only lose ...... A paste if hahahahahaha does not work

cabronias
03/04/2010 2:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.