First steps urgently: pregnancy

aranzazuleg's profile photo   02/11/2013 4:19 a.m.

hello.I am new and I have been reading a bit of everything related to the forum on Ambarazo.

My question is for those pregnant women who are less lost than me, are we going to see, what do I have to do?

I have to quote with the header as all pregnant women and wait for them to send me to the touches?
My endocrine has sent me analysis to know my hemoglobin, and that I go without an appointment to give me advice, to tell me?

Tb my endocrine is going to be the one who sends me to the specific touches for diabetics, does that exite?or will I carry a normal pregnancy but getting to the endocrine to control me more?

I have been pregnant with a little of Sopeton, I was looking for it but I didn't expect something as soon, my diabetes has always been well between 6-7 hemoglobin, but now I was a little more uncontrolled, I don't know very well the reason, yet I haven'thad more than 7 never.

I'm more lost .....

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
02/11/2013 4:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!!

The first quiet thing, that if you have a good control everything will go well :) My last hemo before becoming an embarrass was 6.9 (just at the limit) and all the pregnancy has gone perfectly and the little one was born with a very acceptable weight (3,700)and without hypoglycemia

The steps depend a little where you are ... I am from Zaragoza and when I learned that I was pregnant I called the endocrine, the endocrine gave me appointment for the following week and sent me analysis to see hemoglobin and a steering wheel for the touches ofHigh risk.Diabetic pregnancies are always over high risk ("specialized" gynecologists, consultations every 3-4 weeks and echographies/echocardies almost every month)

I went to the bump every four weeks (from week 34 every week) and every 3 weeks to the endocrine.Hemoglobin looked at me every month and a half.Tocologo is not specific to diabetes, it is high risk ... Let's go the most being able to advise you about diabetes will continue to be your endocrine.

Any questions ask, or get about the theme of pregnancies and diabetes <!

tica's profile photo
tica
02/11/2013 5:50 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello!

As Tica says, if you have had good control you already have a lot of cattle :)
In my case (now I am 28+2) when we decided to go for the baby, I commented on a visit with my endocrine and I had to lower the hemo before staying.He gave me green light when I reached 6.6 and nothing, there I stayed.
Then she referred me to high -risk gynecology that, as Tica said, has cases of diabetes but tb others such as girls with heart problems, high tension, etc.I see the gynecologist once a month.Tb make me echo or echocardium every month approx.And I still see her every month, in addition to passing controls by email in the middle of the month.The hem look at me every month and a half more or less.Everything related to diabetes better with endo because gynecologists have less idea.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
02/11/2013 6:53 a.m.

Hello!Aranzazu?

Stop by the thread of getting pregnant with diabetes!If you want we tell you our experiences, which really learns a lot !!

When the header told me that the test was positive, after a few months planning it and with a HB of 5.9%, it happened to me with the midwife of the ambulatory that same day and she referred me to the High Risk Gine of the hospital.In my case the gynecologist and the endocrine are not in contact but well ...

;)

ALG's profile photo
ALG
02/11/2013 9:38 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

thank you!!You have already clarified and much !!By the way I am from Zaragoza.

So more or less I will not be surprised, because I already have to do the analyzes little less than urgent according to my endocrine, and according to you, I would send me to the bacorus, but let's come up I have asked myself with the header with the header with the headIf anything, what nerves !!

Anyway I am going to go through the thread that I had put, to read things, because it has been a bit of surprise.

aranzazuleg
02/11/2013 10:45 a.m.

What a coincidence !!!!!What hospital do you touch you?They take me in Miguel Servet and gave birth in children.

In the health center you will have to keep the midwife for childbirth preparation classes, but that at the end of pregnancy.I think I was not going to see my header.

tica's profile photo
tica
02/11/2013 12:13 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Jo, Tica, I don't know where to put it but hey, right here, I'm glad you already gave birth to fuck I didn't know!
Ultimately scheme between little in the forum, then, I went to Madrid to fix a things and look ,,, you already have the baby!I tell you again that I'm very happy
TICA

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
02/12/2013 8:40 a.m.

YEAH!!To my tb I have tb in the Servet, takes me Dr. Ax, was natural childbirth?I almost prefer a cesaria.

And how were the months, because I don't feel anything at all, I mean dizziness or nausea or anything, let's think it was not pregnancy.

How were they treated you ??

aranzazuleg
02/12/2013 11:46 a.m.

hello!Yes, it was a natural birth, the Servet is the hospital of Spain with less Cesaria (that told me my midwife of the health center), we are going to be 100% necessary or do not make you cesaria, but do not worry, the epidural is the hand ofholy and very fast recovery.

I send you a private message;)

tica's profile photo
tica
02/12/2013 12:05 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.