Does anyone have the Lifescan Eurotouch?

HanSolo's profile photo   02/22/2013 5:32 a.m.

Is there someone who has the application for iPhone Eurotouch Did (interactive diabetes newspaper) of Lifescan?In case you do not know it, it is an super interesting program in which, in a very graphic way, you can calculate the HC of food with photos, erasing with your finger what does not correspond to the ration you eat, tells you the values ​​ofFood, has bolus calculator ... and there is precisely where you wanted your help.To activate that function, you have to be residing in a community where Lifescan is a material supplier.Because the bolus calculator has to activate your doctor by giving you a code that you enter the program.But in Euskadi Lifescan it is not yet within the health system.Therefore, I cannot activate it.

Can anyone get me a code?Do you know how can I plot that interesting limitation?

For those who want to know the program: Link ... 38019? Mt = 8 >

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/22/2013 5:32 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Nobody has this great app?Well, you know that you miss a super useful program when you go out and need to calculate rations and all that I have not yet learned to calculate ... :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/22/2013 7:02 a.m.

Hi Gondrullo !!!I do have it but what I don't have is the access code that has to give endo.For now it is useful to visually calculate the rations, it is worth it because my son does not carry a bomb and thus the calculation of rations is easy, the bolus calculator is still a bit far away.I hope that although we are new to this, we can soon be bomb carriers since for what you comment a little easier.

All the best

Enma's profile photo
Enma
02/22/2013 7:24 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Well, I don't use a bomb or want it, Enma :-) But counting rations is what everyone (firefighters or not) should do.

I personally need to learn once and for all (after 26 long years) to count HC and to know how insulin affects me every moment of the day, although I do not see it easy, because mine is an authentic madness.I think it will be impossible for me to establish a HC-Insulina ratio or a sensitivity factor ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/22/2013 7:27 a.m.

Good what a shame not to have iPhone: Evil: an application was sought seemed to this for what I have understood, do you take a picture and calculate the portions?Or I have understood badly (I know there are applications that you take the photo to a menu and translate to your language), Gordullo When the word is the word the word racion I stay: shock: And now little by little and with doubts they already handle theAnd I usually succeed, that if thanks to the nutritionist who does notExample to calculate the bread or soil rations to nail the weight or confuse me in + or - 5 grams at most.
And if the application is real, just invent an apparatus that emulates biodetector dogs (you already know those who stop the hypos and hyper by the smell)

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
02/22/2013 9:34 a.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

The application is spectacular.

Use visual communication to teach rations.From my point of view it is the best way to teach this.
Photos of different dishes come out with different amounts of food and reports the amount of hydrates.

It is very intuitive.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/22/2013 12:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The application is spectacular.

Use visual communication to teach rations.From my point of view it is the best way to teach this.
Photos of different dishes come out with different amounts of food and reports the amount of hydrates.

It is very intuitive.

When I was presented with Lifescan, I loved it.But having it Capada is a shame.I have to unlock it to get all the performance.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/22/2013 2:13 p.m.

I am trying to look for the app at Apple's store, I write Eurotouch ID, but nothing comes out.What should be put?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/30/2015 10:33 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

It doesn't work anymore.It tells me that it cannot be connected to the server.I think Lifescan has been discontinued.It was my favorite header app to tell rations.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
06/04/2015 7:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.