lentillas

ray-ban's profile photo   02/22/2013 6 p.m.

Good someone knows if because it is diabetic, the slows are not recommended, for aggravating view problems.Or if that does not matter and we have to take the same care as any peson.

ray-ban's profile photo
ray-ban
02/22/2013 6 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have lenses since I was 12 years old and I have diabetes since 37 and I neither have nor I have problems with the lenses, nor do I see the relationship.The care I have are the same as before having diabetes.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/22/2013 6:30 p.m.

I have lenses since I was 12 years old and I have diabetes since the 37 and I neither have nor I have problems with the lenses, nor do I see the relationship.The care I have are the same as before having diabetes.

Does not bother you and chop your eyes when the sugar goes up?I sometimes had to take them away or could not put them if I was high.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/23/2013 8:13 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

My daughter has been 9 years old and they have never given her proOblemas, they are disposable.That, yes, at home they are removed.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/23/2013 9:50 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have taken them for a long time, I am abused of them and I never happened to me, now I don't carry them because I operate but they did not harm me at all
all the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
02/25/2013 3:23 a.m.

Exactly like a non -diabetic

Javier Arriaga Sanz's profile photo
Javier Arriaga Sanz
10/27/2017 8:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.