Android phone application

chema's profile photo   02/23/2013 4:15 a.m.

Good morning,

Does anyone use an application for the phone in which all values, ratios, administered units, exercise .... are noted?

Thank you

chema's profile photo
chema
02/23/2013 4:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I use Sidiary.You can find it in Play Store.It collects glycemia, weight, arterial tension, amount of insulin, hydrates, etc., with its graphics and statistics and data per day, week, two weeks ... up to 6 months.It is free while there is a more complete payment version but, I think, it is not worth it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/23/2013 10:32 a.m.

I use Ontrack
But it does not have the ratios, what if it does is calculate the glycosylated hemoglobin, which is always a point.
Greetings

Van's profile photo
Van
02/23/2013 11:23 a.m.

I have used the 2 that are discussed and some others, but within a few days you stop passing data manually to the mobile, since at the time you do glycemia or administer insulin, you eat or exercise you have to insert it or then you have toBeing modifying/editing hours and dates to fit everything for which I see a huge time wastGlukometers brands (at least some) have their own program, although the support is insufficient and bad, such as their interface and updates that shine by their absence.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
02/22/2015 7:17 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.