Are there chucherias without Ázucar?

yuregtf's profile photo   02/26/2013 3:06 p.m.

I want to eat sweets and I do not have without Ázucar and if there are not where I only find gum and candies;

yuregtf's profile photo
yuregtf
02/26/2013 3:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If I have seen them a woman who worked in a manufacture of chucherias and in Mercadona I saw them once but it is a little lie because it is without added sugar but they continue to have and I think that there is little.
And seen that sugar -free gum have carbohydrates.
all the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
02/27/2013 4:22 a.m.

exist!There is a very good chocolate with cereal that is called "Toroncino" there are two one red and one green, the green is for diabetics because red says "without added sugars" that means that it has sugar, then the common Beldents do not have sugar!And the menthoplus q are caramelos either :) tmb There are cereal bars such as being :) Tmb There are those rice alfajores you have to look good there are one or two that we can eat according to the brand, then there are more things like cocoa etc. But we:) Tmb x Example There are jams, Dulce de Milk ice cream for dbt but the truth I prefer the common because what suits the sugar are carbohydrates, x that runs that .. and the ice cream ddl and jams almost has the same hydrates qTHE LIGHT !!!Look, you have to know how to read the nutritional info and correct the hydrate !!!

geminis247's profile photo
geminis247
05/31/2013 10:22 a.m.

I've seen jelly beans, I didn't like anything, and then there are lollipops and chupa-chus.

Then there are chocolates, chocolates and other similar ones.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
01/12/2016 12:15 p.m.

Hello, there is a chaterías chain, which I do not remember the name right now, which sells chucheías to the weight without sugar.They have given me a while a while ago a little box with the typical chucheías that you find in any chucheías store that instead of sugar I think they carry fructose.As soon as I pass through the store (and so see the name again) I write again to say the name.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/12/2016 6:34 p.m.

Be careful with the chupachups (original brand) that they put that are without sugar and when you calculate one wears a ration of HC.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/13/2016 10:10 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar, Chupachups without sugar goes up glycemia?I had no idea ...#-o

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/14/2016 12:25 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

@ainhoa ​​what I have seen if.Look at your composition.It carries each one when you calculate the weight of one 9 gs of ch per fructose.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/14/2016 12:53 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

OystersLet's see ... This morning when I read your comment I stayed fly and went to buy a lat of them hehehe.Between the paper is broken by developing it and that the lyrics are tiny, it was difficult for me to read the composition..I think I read that the hydrates were polyalcohols .. I have never understood very well how they behave.They believed they were like the sorbitol of the gum and that they did not upload anything: -s

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/14/2016 1 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

The composition comes in the bag, see it to see if it were wrong.If I remember tomorrow I look at him in the Super

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/14/2016 1:03 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

The polialcohols raise the slower glucose but more maintained in time but I am wrong.
Let's see if someone from the forofos helps on this subject

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/14/2016 1:09 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

I have eaten a sugar chupa-chup and glycemia has not uploaded me, and the lollipops also do not have Malitol.That if none was Chupa-Chus brand.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
01/15/2016 12:05 p.m.

I bought from Mary these Christmas the "kojac" of a lifetime and some soft soft candy brand without sugar and we do not detect any climb.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/15/2016 1:51 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Well, I was looking at the small (dwarf) print of the trident gum and are without sugar but it says they have 69 g of hydrates per 100g of gum.
In a unit it is despicable but in the end they have hydrate of another type that is not considered sugar and thus all the sweet of the super that puts "without sugar": nougat, chocolate, jellyla, cerelaes, ice cream, horchata, etc.
I spend an afternoon reading all the compositions.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/25/2016 4:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello!!There are puff stores that sell jelly beans, have sweeteners that are polyalcohols that are slowly absorbed than another type of carbohydrate.To kill the chuches bug they are fine and always without abusing;)

Enma's profile photo
Enma
04/26/2016 12:17 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Normally, I have understood, without taking something, they put something.The fructose has less glycemic index but it is a sugar and as such it raises glycemia (but the fruit would be free).Currently almost everything without sugar carries polyalcohols.They say they behave as 50% glucose for the calculation of the ration.
Flour, sweetener (Maltitol syrup), vegetable fat, glucose syrup and fructose, milk serum, gasifying, salt, aromas ...

The 0% sugar cookie uses polyles as a sweetener, so not all carbohydrates indicated by the table will be absorbed.

In this case, for the calculation of HC rations we must take into account that polyles are absorbed at 50%.Thus, we must subtract 50% of the value of the polyles (part that is not absorbed) to the total of the carbohydrates indicated.
Calculation:

100 gr of cookie contains 71.5 gr of HC.Of which 15.6 gr are polyles.
15.6/2 = 7.8 gr of polyles that are not absorbed.
The carbohydrates of the cookie that are absorbed are: 71.5 - 7.8 = 63.7 gr.

So a ration of HC (10 gr of HC) is equivalent to (100 × 10)/63.7 = 15.69 gr of cookie (3 cookies)
Let's see if I have helped you;)

pochola's profile photo
pochola
04/26/2016 6:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

By the way there is a brand in the market that are like gomis candies that are based on polyalcohols, nothing affects me.I don't know if I can put it .. They are called dieto ... (search for Google).

pochola's profile photo
pochola
04/26/2016 6:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

I know a brand called Damel and makes gominate bears without sugar, candies and more.I recommend it.
All the best

sokratoon's profile photo
sokratoon
05/01/2016 9:37 p.m.

Very good I have discovered www.yummeat.es and the truth is very good.They are treats 0% sugar, 0% fat and a very good flavor and come in a tarrito to take it anywhere.They also have chocolates and gofres but those are without added sugar, the treats do not have sugar.
All the best

Juanperte's profile photo
Juanperte
02/14/2017 11:38 a.m.

Where do you see the polyalcohols?I look at the nutritional information and where it puts hydrates, I thought everyone went up.
What I do is what they put from which sugars, I consider them quickly.The rest until I reach the total I consider them slow

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
02/16/2017 7:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.