"Because dreams were invented to fulfill them"

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/20/2013 5:36 a.m.

I already published it on my Facebook but it seems very interesting, especially for all who think that with diabetes we cannot lead a full life and do everything we get, the limits only put them on them, not diabetes.

http: // bea-recorrendomontagnescondiabe ... l? spref = fb

An example.If you want, you can.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/20/2013 5:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Here is an interview where a little talk about your diabetes. Link ... Ta-2325036

It is surprising what it does, but this type of news does not know if they reinforce the popular belief that type 1 diabetics with insulin already have everything solved and complain about vice.

I do not support that in any difficulty to do something, I get out with "but if the diabetics already go to Everest."

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/20/2013 12:47 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, I see it differently, maybe because I have never put pretext diabetes and I have not consented that no one around me tells me what I can or I can't do for having diabetes.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/20/2013 12:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well I see it differently, maybe because I have never put pretext diabetes and I have not consented that anyone around me tells me what I can or I can't dofor having diabetes.

I have not said that I have put diabetes pretext, I just say that it is an added difficulty.

For example, the same to make excursions, when they did the people looked bad at having to stop every so often, eat, wear drinks, click my finger to look at the sugar.They thought that with insulin is all fixed.I could already explain 20 times that it was not as simple but as they had the idea that today a diabetic can do the same. And it can do the same, but with greater effort, greater risk and quite more concerns.

And on top of that, news of these people always gets up to Everest or the North Pole because people stay with that simplistic idea that it is just as easy for a diabetic as for one who does not.And then, to investigate a cure, if we already live as a fucking mother.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/20/2013 2:05 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.