Someday I have already told you about Link The website of the Government's Health of the GovernmentBasque to empower chronic patients within a package of measures aimed at this group in which we find the diabetics.On that website people with diabetes are already a group of "power" :-) And we have our talk groups dedicated to diabetes.

Today a new section is going to be released "Learn to take care of yourself", in which an expert will give a virtual talk for Kronikoen Sarea users, and in which from your computer, you can see the presentation while listening toTo the rapporteur, being able to ask questions when appropriate.What has currently been called Webminar, with that neologism of a new somewhat technological wedge.

Well then.Today that first webminar that will premiere the monthly section will be about sport.An expert will explain the advantages that a chronic patient like us has a programmed and disciplined physical exercise plan, followed with the same seriousness as their own medication.
Kronikoen Sarea is an open place and not being a Basque citizen is not a requirement, so you can register without problem.There you will find me as a dynamizer that I am from that community.

I hang here the presentation video link on today's theme on the webminar:

Link