Insulin pump proposal

virginia's profile photo   03/09/2010 10:44 a.m.

Hello,
I am new and I would like you to guide me a little.They take me in the General of Alicante and Dr. Serrano has proposed to put a bomb since I am trying to be a breast and my hem does not fall from 7.5.At first I took a brutal disgust since with the Lantus I am not quite well.He has told me to try with NPH to see me so disgusted but the result has been worse so that I have to return to the endocrine this Thursday and the result of my hem will result in "bomb to sing".After reading I am more calm and animated to see that it is not as complicated as it seems but I would like you to guide me in the process that will take all this, what will happen since we remember it, the course you are talking about, the theme of theContinuous meter that you say that they put us ..... and what type of bomb will make me if you know it ...... I know that on Thursday some of these doubts will be resolved but I am so nervous about this issue that it costs meUntil sleeping .... heh, heh
Thank you all in advance and above all, tell you that the work of information you do is brutal !!!!!

virginia's profile photo
virginia
03/09/2010 10:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Virginia:
Welcome and thanks for what touches me: D: D, the fundamental purpose of a forum like this is precisely to help and learn from the experience of others ....
As for the bomb, everything depends on each hospital because each one has their own protocol.Here (Province of León) for example they do not put a continuous meter and the course is fast, they teach you to handle the pump, they leave it for a few days to know it and then connect it to you, the course is short, at least whenI put it 5 years ago.
Here they put the Medtronic bomb only.

Quiet that everything is easier than it seems and when you have it you will not want to return to the bolis ....;)

A kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/09/2010 12:33 p.m.

Hello Virginia, I agree with Prado, once you put it on you, you will not want to return to the bowling, among other things because you will no longer have to click every day several times, but once every 3 or 4 days and if you grant you the sensor,Well, another click but nothing from the other world.As for the information here in Castilla La Mancha, the bomb and the sensor is provided by social insurance, they have a limited number of bombs a year, I think that 10, the course gave it to me 1 hour weekly, so I was about 4or 5 months with summer interruption, as Prado says here they also give you the pump and the manual to be embedded.If it serves as comfort, I was also very nervous before putting it on, now I am very happy and I still learn because I have been very little with her.
Welcome and encouragement that you are going to make you very happy that they have put it on you.: D

paula's profile photo
paula
03/09/2010 4:58 p.m.

Hi Virginia .... congratulations !!!!As things are in some communities, you should feel privileged to opt for a bomb .... and I always say the same, to return to what you have time ...
The bomb is that it has a name too aggressive, but none of that, you'll see how in a short time you feel delighted and you forget the bolis ....
Here you have us for what you need .... Tell us your fears, your concerns ....
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2010 5:19 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Yesterday I was in the endo and my hem has dropped to 7.3 .... Siiiii :)) !!!!Even so, I have modified the guideline and added one more puncture ..... now there are 6, my mother !!!!It comforts me to know that it will be for a short time, that if not .....: Evil :.I have already started processing everything to request the bomb and I am waiting for the boy to make the courses to give me meet and see how we do it ...... What nerves !!!!!
Thanks to everyone for the spirits and I will tell you how the subject is going and the doubts that arise that they will surely be many .........

virginia's profile photo
virginia
03/12/2010 7:51 a.m.

Virginia, quiet, that we will all give you a hand with doubts.
You are lucky, because many fight for the bomb and not everyone gets it, so forward.

Health

DiabetesForo
03/12/2010 8:04 a.m.

Hello everyone:

I bring good news ...... has already called me the boy who carries the theme of the insulin bomb and has already given me an appointment to make the workshop on April 26, 28 and 30 so that is toThe return of the corner !!!!.I do not know how the issue will work here in Alicante but he told me that it will be approximately 2 hours every day ... and I had to take an appointment 2 weeks later for the endo so I suppose that with a little luck perhaps the same day 30 Me Me MeTake it on.I will tell you how I take and what is a model that they put me ......

virginia's profile photo
virginia
04/03/2010 4:56 p.m.

Hello again:

I have already started the workshop and have already assigned the bomb, I will take the 722 of Medtronic.At the moment they have left me one to do tests and tumble it in my house.It is much smaller than I imagined so I am very happy.Now I just need to take it on me and that my hem goes down .... heh, heh .....

virginia's profile photo
virginia
04/26/2010 11:49 a.m.

It is the same that my daughter carries, and also a few more users in the forum, so, in the face of doubts, you know: shoot.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/26/2010 12:21 p.m.

Hello everyone:

This morning I have been in the endo and has given me good news ....... with only 2 months with the bomb my hemo is in 6.3 :)) I have been hallucinated ......: Shock :.I have sent me to lower my basal because these days I am getting up a little and we believe that it is because at night I do some hypo but otherwise everything perfect ........ and to think that before putting it it was eccepticAnd it cost me a disgust ...... now if they take it away, I bite !!!!hahaha, .By the way, in the end, they had some problem and instead of the 722 they gave me the 754 that is I see it .....

virginia's profile photo
virginia
07/08/2010 4:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.