What does "???"In the dexcom?

HanSolo's profile photo   03/28/2013 1:01 p.m.

Let's see.Question for those who have a Dexcom Seven.I borrow and just put me ???Instead of the glycemia figure.Does anyone know what that means?It is that I have gone on vacation today and I do not have the manual of the device, which has stayed at home.

PS: The sensor meets 9 days today.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/28/2013 1:01 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hello,

I think it appears when valid readings of the patch cannot be obtained, I leave the Dexcom website where you can download manuals, fast guide, etc ...

I confirm, the patch does not send valid readings, you may have to change it, I copy what the manual says.

The "???"Symbol (Shown to the right) is displayed, your receiver Cannot Understand Your Signal Sensor.Do not take any more fingersticks for calibration at this time.WAIT Until You See The Awaiting Fingerstick Reading

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
03/28/2013 2:30 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello, as you have told you, invalid readings.
Normally it does that when it reaches the end of the sensor's life, something else should last you, but it does not mean that there is one that lasts less.
Sometimes you get me to measure well again, in others, for me, it is wasting time (when I see ???Nothing is achieved)

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
04/04/2013 4:50 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

He has just left me ???, Pablo.And 9 days have passed since I put it.

With these durations, this invention is economically insornetable.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/08/2013 6:01 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hello ... I would start with the fixation of the adhesive ... if it takes off, moves, etc ... causes these things.First it is to look for a system that allows you to fix it firmly, and that does not move anything at all.
Then we should also see the transmitter time ... the last months of life, they usually start doing strange things, lose coverage, or ???When he didn't do it before.
the ???It depends on each one, of course, there are those who take each sensor up to 3-4 weeks ...

all the best

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
04/08/2013 9:58 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.