Diabetes: Periodontitis and immune system

neko's profile photo   04/03/2013 6:37 a.m.

Wenas!Well that, start this thread to share information either in terms of natural remedies or conventional treatments to help this ailment.In my case I have been a few years that began to appear (times that cure and times in when there are other infections of another kind, the gums also suffer), and recently because of an infection they prescribed me antibiotics, which produced meallergy, and the gums were inflamed causing a gingivitis and Periodontitis with infusion of tomillo .

It is always known that when we have infections it is because of our bad immunological system, and diabetes (and other chronic diseases) havoc on our immune system probiotics that help recover the immunological system, and of course with the times when we walkOf crisis, they are not.

By this I mean that periodontitis and gingivitis is a sign that the immune system fails, and I think it would be good to share in this thread because webs, books, or effective remedies that contribute to the improvement of our gums and our immune system.

neko's profile photo
neko
04/03/2013 6:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.