Thanks Elena

Nadie's profile photo   03/11/2010 12:34 p.m.

Hello, thank you first, thank you, the logic is to vary the fast (Humalog in my case) depending on the glucose present before meals and what is eaten, I think I don't think (on the honeymoon just use fast and use itAlways after meals to correct some climb but rarely)? Well, today my endo gave me guidelines that are the following & lt; 100 mg/l 2ud of Humalog & Lt;60 none & GT; 200 4 UD & GT;300 5UD but from HC or diets he didn't tell me anything ............. Buff I will change my nick for the one of Mr. Doubss.Saludosss to everyone.

Nadie's profile photo
Nadie
03/11/2010 12:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Doubts are normal, especially at the beginning.

I would begin by following the end of the endo, write down everything (meals, exercise, special circumstances, etc.) and the next query see with the endo the adjustments to be made.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/11/2010 12:36 p.m.

Thank you very much Alea .. is what I am doing carrying everything and writing it ...... Graceaas to everyone

Nadie's profile photo
Nadie
03/11/2010 12:47 p.m.

Well nobody, are you in an express learning period, in a short time you will be controlling everything very well ..... has not told you the HC, s you have to ingest?: shock:, then if you do not take them or if you take 10 rations you would put the same thing? What things .... maybe I have not understood it well, but it is very important to know how much insulin you have to put yourself for each ration of hydrates you take, apart from knowing how much you have to put yourself if you are more or less high ... when you return to the doctor,
Anyway here you have us, ask toooooooodo whatever you can think of, we will try to help you.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2010 4:57 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hiaassss, he didn't tell me anything about diet or HC, that if in a week I will be there again, he does not tell me anything because the truth maybe I supposed that I would continue more or less eating as before and the truth that I am checking that for my dietThe guidelines that gave me are too many I had to lower the doses because of the day I don't know but thank you ... because we go, I take one of questions for the next week that either expels me from the consultation for heavy or reviews all your examOPPOSITION ... REGRACYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Nadie's profile photo
Nadie
03/12/2010 12:27 p.m.

Hahaha, that's good !!The questions ... but you do very well, for that they are, of course.Meanwhile, as they told you here ... you know where we are.
Sign up on the list that you tell you the diet for portions (or as they call it now, by exchanges).And if it is possible that they assign you an educator ... it will help you a lot.
A kiss and a lot of encouragement

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/12/2010 2:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.