Saluudos de a Gallegiño

Gonzalo Sugarfree's profile photo   03/14/2010 12:14 p.m.

Hello everyone!!
I introduce myself my name Gonzalo and I am a rookie in this diabetis, exactly for 1 month.
I have been hearing this forum and I have really learned more in my new condition than in the consultation of the fucking medical.
I am 23 years old and the truth is my new situation has taken me very unsuspecting and the truth ... I did not take the news very well.
My life has changed 360º and I have many doubts, I hope to find here many answers that nobody has solved me.
On the Internet I have consulted a lot and I think it's all a true shit ... why? Because there is a variation of information from one website to another impressive.That is the reason that encouraged me to enter a community of this type, which better way to solve my doubts but with a community affected with the same state .. Royal persons.

To finish telling you that tomorrow I give me some control analysis that will determine what type of diabetis I have and if I will have to prick or not, I am shit.I live alone and I am the only one who controls everything that ago ... That's why I give me tomorrow's impression something will give me bad.

Greetings, and see you soon.

Gonzalo Sugarfree's profile photo
Gonzalo Sugarfree
03/14/2010 12:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do not worry Gonzalo, ask what you want I am also new but in the issue of insulin bombs, but glucose I know a while, and those who walk here more.Welcome :)

paula's profile photo
paula
03/14/2010 12:41 p.m.

Good Gonzalo!Welcome to the forum !!
Well, you know, shoot that we are here.
It is normal that the news has sat you badly ... but calm, you will have to learn new things and you will see how your life follows the same direction as a month ago.
Tomorrow you tell us that they have told you, a lot of encouragement !!!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/14/2010 2:41 p.m.

Hi Gonzalo, Welcome to Matrix: Twisted:

Yes, medical punches tend to have no idea, especially how to treat patients.

Unless you have great obesity and taking into account your age, you will have type 1 diabetes ... which leads you to put insulin.
It is likely that you have detected the disease soon, in an initial stadium, with which the pancreas may still have reservations and for the moment you do not have to put insulin ...
Although everything is assumptions ...

The initial advice is that, in good ways, you ask the doctor (I suppose that endocrine) everything you can think of, that you see that you need information and that you want to control your illness ... If after that it does not react we will already put it fine betweenAll: Mrgreen: ... It is important, especially at the beginning, to have access to a complete diabetes education program that helps control and understand the disease.
Normally when we debut (we are diagnosed) they send us to a kind of course that the educational nurse in diabetes usually gives.

<!
It is the only website that I recommend on diabetes, it is simple, accessible and reliable to 99%

And since you are here ask us ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/14/2010 2:45 p.m.

Gonzalo, you are the same age as my 2nd son.
In my case, it is my 16 -year -old daughter who has diabetes, for 8, so we already know something.

Do not worry about insulin.When you learn to handle it it will be your great ally.

I agree with Owash that the fundamental thing is to know as much as possible about "your diabetes", and the website that has linked to you is the best there is.But as a thousand doubts will arise, here you have us.Do not cut yourself and ask all your doubts, for winds that seem to you (I assure you that they are not)

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo
03/14/2010 2:55 p.m.

Hi Gonzalo:
Little to add to what they have already told you, just welcome you, I am not Galician but almost: D, I live very close in the Bierzo, where are you from?
I encourage, you will see that you will take a normal life ... but time to time .....

A kiss

DiabetesForo
03/14/2010 4:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.