Hi, I'm new

lorena's profile photo   03/24/2010 3:41 p.m.

Hello, I am new here I found this forum online and I seemed very interesting, I am from Barcelona, ​​I was detected diabetes with 7 years, now I am 19 I have 13 years, my control a few years ago was nothing good, my last hemoIt was 12 high risk !!I have another one here to 3 mese and I hope it goes down!
I do not know if you have heard of a clinic that is in Germany called X-Cell Center that make treatments with mothers cells, I have filled the form and have to call me someone knows if it is reliable?Have you heard of this center?
A health!
Lorenaa

lorena's profile photo
lorena
03/24/2010 3:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Lorena.

I have a 16 -year -old daughter, diabetics since 8. Nor has it taken good control.Now he begins to take care of himself and his hemoglobin has dropped to 7.4, but came to exceed 13.

You don't tell us what treatment you have.Do you click or do you have a bomb?

The treatments you are talking about are not reliable.Certainly, stem cells are being investigated in the field of stem cells, but time is still applicable to diabetes without side effects.
On the one hand, type 1 diabetes is autoimmune.That means that it is the organism itself that destroys the beta cells of the pancreas.The cell transplant would be only a temporary solution, because the immune system would destroy them again.Without counting that there is a risk of developing tumors and that we must also take immunosuppressants against rejection.

When stem cell transplantation is more advanced, we will see, but at the moment I fear that it does not work.

Tell us what treatment you carry and if you do diet by portions, in short, whatever you can think of.Also doubts, which all arise from time to time.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/24/2010 4:37 p.m.

Hi Alea, the treatment I carry is insulin retardity lantus and the ultrarapida Humalog Pen, as supplements, before if towards the diet by rations, but I have always been to eat very little, then it never arrived and now and now by eye Cubero.... hehe your daughter the bomb has entered for social security, I have understood that they only give it to you that you are very well controlled (and it is not mine) is better with the bomb?I also do not informed me much about the pump issue because it seems a bit uncomfortable to take the device all day, if you don't mind Expklicame, how about it with the pump!

all the best

lorena's profile photo
lorena
03/25/2010 7:32 a.m.

Hi Lorena, welcome

The stem cell transplant is starting ... in the pancreas and in the rest of the organs.
There are very good results in Seville in diabetic foot problems ... but little else.

The transplant that speak on that website and that clinic entails different problems:
- No one guaranteed that in a period of time you have to puncture you insulin again ... if the immune system was loaded for the pancreas cells can do it again.
- In exchange for taking away the insulin punctures you have to take immunosuppressants for a more or less long time, ... which weakens your health, to the minimum problem hospital admission safe.

Regarding the bomb, enter social security, look at this page:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/25/2010 10:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.