Where do I put my insulin bomb?

noelia's profile photo   03/25/2010 12:09 p.m.

Hello dear friends of mine.
I wanted to tell you one thing ...
Lately I have thought of putting the insulin pump on my arm but if I put it there where I can keep it so that I do not bother or anything?
Then I would also like to know if anyone knows if they take out any case or something that protects it from the water to the paradigm 722 in summer I would like to go to the pool without having to disconnect.
A kiss and thanks in advance :)

Noeelia : d

noelia's profile photo
noelia
03/25/2010 12:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Noelia!I guess you mean putting the catheter on your arm, I have read here that some girls put the bomb in the bra, in fact I have seen fasteners designed for this purpose, to see if they enter and tell you.
Regarding the waterproof case, forget, the Medtronic bomb you cannot put it in the water, you will have to disconnect yes or yes.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
03/27/2010 4:46 a.m.

It is worth a lot, I will look at the bra, but let's say that "I still have not developed much: oops:" I have almost no chest I will look at how I do.And the water will disconnect then, thanks :)

noelia's profile photo
noelia
03/27/2010 5:54 p.m.

Hello, because I have to disconnect it when I get into the water.There is no other.
I normally carry the bomb in the bra, it seems to me the most comfortable, I do not think it depends so much on having a lotthat does not oppress you.Aesthetically, I don't know how the effect will be when having little chest, you may see a lump in the middle.
As I tell you, for me it is the best option to place it in my chest, although I have had some funny experience like when I was in a meeting and the bomb sounded to me, everyone started looking at my tits because the beep came from there ...hahaha.In the end with humor, we laughed a lot and remained in a funny anecdote.

Greetings

lola's profile photo
lola
03/27/2010 7:21 p.m.

Hahaha very good about the beep I always carry it with vibration so that it does not sound so much in the institute.
And on the other one, I will try to put it in the bra in the next catheter canvio I will put it in the arm;)
Thanks Lola

NOEELIA

noelia's profile photo
noelia
03/28/2010 12:07 p.m.

Look, on this page you have a lot of things to carry the pump. I found it by chance in the Google, since in Spain very few products for this topic. You have from ankles to transport the pump, t -shirts with bags, belts, bandselastic ... not if there will be water -resistant cases, but the page is very good, a lot of variety. The only one I have not looked at is if they send to Spain.Maybe talking to them maybe.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
03/28/2010 12:54 p.m.

Hello good,
And you don't know any place in Spain where they sell these products but what can you see them?that is to say that it does not have to be an online purchase ...

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/28/2010 3:50 p.m.

sweety said:
good,
And you don't know any place in Spain where they sell these products but what can you see them?that is to say that it does not have to be an online purchase ...

Clear!!!We have finally achieved that you worry about us and make it easier for us to wear the pump.I am happy since I met them, I am also tired of hiding the bomb 😉

Ladiabetica's profile photo
Ladiabetica
11/28/2021 3:48 p.m.

Diabetica desde 2015 con bomba de insulina

I mean niagrande.com.Enter the web, you are going to freak up !!!

Ladiabetica
11/28/2021 3:50 p.m.

Hello!!

A few days ago on Instagram I published a website that I think it's going to be great ... I don't carry a bomb right now, but I kept it because the "invention" seemed great, if I ever dare with thebomb, I order fixed

I freaked out because it seemed to a sexy option to "hide" the bomb.I think it's great if you want to go with a dress, if you have a wedding, for example.

Link

Tam's profile photo
Tam
11/28/2021 8:54 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

Well, that seems to me that it has to be super uncomfortable, luckily there are already very cool and very sexy things for the bomb.I leave you in link in case you dare
Link
I recommend it 😉

Ladiabetica
12/01/2021 12:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.