Bypass as a solution of type 2 diabetes.

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/27/2010 7:02 p.m.

I haven't written in this forum for a long time.When I did, it does not seem like the proposal of surgery, which had done me, as a treatment of diabetes.Maybe I was wrong how to focus my message.Over time I have been understanding that it has been mainly the thinning that has caused the medication for diabetes to leave.The truth is that everything is going well and I didn't think I could contribute anything new.Now I am in about 60 kg and blood sugar remains normal.The weight ranges between 60 and 62 kg.Incredibly, I have gone down in the last month on vacation, surely because I have moved much more making excursions and walking.I am greater and lately I have led a very orderly life.For more than a year I got out of control in the diet when I saw that surgery maintained my weight and sugar without medication.The year and a half I became aware that I must continue taking care of myself in the diet and habits, it is healthier and I find myself better.The truth is that the first year was an excess.
I decide to write because a few days ago a news said saying that diabetes surgery was done in Zaragoza as if it were a first.I am already operated for almost two years and I know other similar cases with the same results.Surely journalists have given the news a slightly shocking vision to get attention.It is important that type 2 diabetics are aware of the possibility of this surgery;But this intervention is not a novelty.I am operated for diabetes almost two years ago by Dr. Resa that operates at the Royo Villanova Hospital and at the Montpellier clinic.After the operation, diabetes, tension and cholesterol leaving all the medication was resolved and I am very happy, as I have already manifested several times in my blog ( Link ) and in some forum.My testimony was collected in 2009 in a video on page and .In those pages, there are also other videos with testimonies from other patients operated with diabetes and different weights, all with very good results.In that talk I met very nice and grateful people with whom we could share our experiences seeing that we were not the only ones that our diabetes had improved by surgery.
Little by little he hear about the possibility of surgery;But not everyone is a candidate for intervention, nor any surgeon must do it.At the moment, it must be done with great caution.However, it is interesting that something is known and if someone is informed by their endocrinologist or their doctor about it that I did not distrust, the possibility exists.Some surgeon is also presenting results of the first patients operated more than a year of surgery.Here I put some link of what I know.

Link ... d5ydfhet =

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/27/2010 7:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.