The closer bomb !!!!!!!!!!

xiquillo71's profile photo   03/29/2010 6:57 p.m.

Hello to all the unconditional of the forum, today I have been in the endocrine that carries the issue of bombs here and it seems that everything has gone well, has placed me so that in July we see each other again and will surely give me a date forPlace the bomb in September or October, less bad because I had spent a dog night: ((heating my head in themselves, they would give it to me or not, but in short it seems that the day is approaching. By the way who has the last word inIf they give it to you or not? Because it has given me the impression that there is no problem on the part, since I fulfill several of the requirements.rations, this of going to eye already has the days counted :)) Well greeting everyone and I will tell you.

xiquillo71's profile photo
xiquillo71
03/29/2010 6:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations Xiquillo !!!
I am waiting for the same ... Jeje, the same head scratch, to see if they will give it to me or not .... my endoly puts me many "absurd" excuses not to put it ... but hey, I keep insisting!!
So to see if for the 21st day I have an appointment with the endo ... Let's see if this time, there is luck, they say that the third is the defeated !!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
03/30/2010 4:38 a.m.

I'm happy xiquillo that you are going to get the bomb.
Kekiya you keep insisting that you will see how you also do it.

greetings

lola's profile photo
lola
03/30/2010 5:24 p.m.

Hello Xiquillo, in my case it depended on the hospital funds, my endocrine told me, because a year they are authorized to put it to nine candidates.I hope your dream is fulfilled;)

paula's profile photo
paula
03/31/2010 4:11 p.m.

Paula, and what hospital do you have or where are you from?Because I don't know why it gives me, that my endo makes me absurd and silly excuses to not put on the bomb ... Well, for the hospital funds, I don't know, it's a large hospital, in Madrid ... and aloneI have to think about that

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
04/01/2010 7:57 a.m.

Well, I live in Alcazar de San Juan (Ciudad Real), I don't know if this information is very useful ...

paula's profile photo
paula
04/02/2010 2:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.