Green light

Ana Poppe's profile photo   04/01/2010 11:28 a.m.

Hello,

They have finally given me green light for a new pregnancy !!!!Happy, but I am not very convinced because my last hemoglobin was 7.2 and the previous one (penultimate) of 7.8 as they understood are very high to conceive a pregnancy.What do you say?

Ann.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
04/01/2010 11:28 a.m.

Anapp

Congratulations!!!!
Well, I imagine that the endocrine would have thought that your hem is on the right track, and that once you get pregnant, you will normalize your levels, more than anything for responsibility ... Even so, I know cases of women who "unintentionally"They have become pregnant we have 9 ... and in the face of fear ... they have achieved with a lot of teson.
Much encouragement and congratulations !!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
04/01/2010 2:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It seems to me a tall tad, but I agree that, if you give you green light it is because you think you can download it without problems according to the trajectory you see.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/03/2010 8:14 a.m.

Oysters!I kept with 7.5 glyc and the endocrine gave me a good anger ... I recommend you wait a little ... pirk how you ked the first will be more difficult to control that glyc, (experience of a pregnancy with minor glyc6 and one with 7.5).
If I give you a green light, I suppose you, you are in good pace, so that a couple more months and you already have it chupao.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
12/19/2016 11:10 a.m.

Hello! The endro has not given me green light until I have managed to go down to a hem of 6.7, more than 7 told me that I would not stay.

FátimaGV's profile photo
FátimaGV
12/21/2016 9:39 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.