National Congress Chronic Patients. May 3 and 4

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/26/2013 12:29 p.m.

Semergen, Primary Ayención Medical Society, organizes the I National Congress of Chronic Diseases.

May 3 and 4 will be held in Valencia.
Registration is free, it is made via web.

The afternoon of the 3 is a diabetes workshop, with the participation of Dr.JF Merino and Fede's manager.

Diabetes Forum has presented a communication that will be exhibited throughout the Congress.

So those who are by Valencia could encourage you to attend.
If someone goes let and know each other, because I will attend 2 days.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/26/2013 12:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I upload the poster that will be exhibited during the 2 days of Congress:

[Attachment = 0] <!

The data is extracted from the survey that I spent a few months ago.
So the merit of this publication is of the foreros who completed the survey.

DiabetesForo
05/01/2013 3:14 p.m.

Owash, will you give us a summary, huh?
Thanks for everything: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/01/2013 6:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, first day of Congress.

I put the photo of the poster.

[Attachment = 0] Chronic patient 1 043.jpg [/Attachment]

Yes, as a photographer I have no future: Oops:

Pretty scarce assistance, to be a National Congress, just 150-200 people at most.
The expectations of 500 people do not know where they would leave.
I doubtful associations to exceed 40

Good organization pulling excellent.

I tweeted this: at the end of the Patients, at the Center Medical and Political, wrong protocol
And they are fed up to say that the protagonist is the patient and yet, they put us in a corner in the most protocol act of Congress ... for much authority that there were (either were the great bosses) the most important today are today areThe patients and on the table were marginalized.
I call it coherence.

It is useless a congress where situations, problems, needs and formations of patients are addressed but are present politicians and medical.
Among the auditorium just a few retired doctors and not a single politician, not a single medical organization, little press and little impact on Twitter.

I decided to get into the psychoeducation workshop and ignore diabetes (being unfaithful to my endocrine: Oops :: p) But it turned out that they talked about psychoeducation for patients with depression ... a little disappointment, although something always learns.

The best thing about the day was listening to Albert Espinosa <!

Some friend and seeing known people is the other with what I take ... and so far I can count.

DiabetesForo
05/03/2013 5:36 p.m.

Owash, very good the poster and very blunt.
That they put patients at the end of the table is laughing, there are diabetics in all professions, and they could speak with total knowledge of the subject.
I guess they won't say anything we don't know about new treatments ..
It is important that they deal with the issue of psychological impact on patients and family.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/03/2013 6:50 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The distribution of the table is that I am very punctatory with that.
If they are fed up to say that patients are the center of Congress and the most important, the opening table has to reflect that and I care little about the protocol and if the representative of the Ministry or the Ministry of turn is angry ...
If you don't start changing those details you can't change more important things.

The truth is that I have not attended anything in diabetes.Yesterday afternoon I skipped the diabetes workshop and today I can not stay at the paper on diabetes.
But it is what I have said above and on Twitter, patients who speak for patients, generally those who are going to have "a certain level" (which does not sound like chulería) only serves to lick the wounds and do not solve anything.
Listeners must be doctors and politicians who have to listen to patients and must change, in large part, their attitudes.

Wing, I'm leaving for Congress and see what they say ...

DiabetesForo
05/04/2013 3:17 a.m.

For a few days that I did not enter ..... I did not find out, if I probably had gone: (((((

romevila's profile photo
romevila
05/04/2013 12:41 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Nah, you have lost the opportunity to see how the crowd worshiped me :)) :))
Look that I put the post on April 26: Twisted:

Well, a few mention to the poster of the forum we have taken ourselves by some speakers ... 2 whole days exposed
I would have liked to be able to make a poster in conditions, not only a PowerPoint slide, but it is what there were and what they have left us.

The people who have asked me, belonging to various patient associations that were there, were very interested in the data it reflected.

I hope that in the next few days they will hang on the Semergen website or on other websites, the videos of the presentations.
If so, I will post it here so you can see it, if you want.

Today little, I have only been until 11.30 and I have lost the presentation of the expert patients: ((((

The conclusion is the same as I have put before, patients lick ourselves, but the situation does not change because neither politicians nor doctors listen to us.
It is fantastic that they semean organize a Congress for patients, it is very necessary.
But necessary not to form but to promote the institutional participation of patients in the decision making that affect us.
Because as Emilio Marmaneu <!<!

DiabetesForo
05/04/2013 1:27 p.m.

I spend a video where they interview the 2 Spanish runners of Team Novonordisk:

Dr. Juan Francisco Merino and Fede Mercedes Maderuelo also come out

DiabetesForo
05/13/2013 12:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.