glucose meter

cakemgia's profile photo   04/08/2010 7:44 a.m.

Hello again !!
I have the glucocard g-meter meter, they gave it to me in the ambulatory. I have a walk around the forum and I have seen that if you ask the house to send it for free. The subject is that if I ask the nurse I have to give himThe old man and I would like to have one of reservation.
Could you advise me a little about this subject, which do you recommend me ???

Thanks again !!!

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
04/08/2010 7:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I believe that almost all glucometers are similar in reliability.
Personally, I like Lifescan, although my daughter now does not use them, and, above all, Abbott's optium x-ceedalmost essential for pump users and highly recommended for everyone.

Ask him directly to the house.If you say that you do more than 6 daily controls and that so far you used one of another brand, they will surely send it to you for free.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/08/2010 7:53 a.m.

Wow !!!! I'm going to hire you as my educator :)), you're always ready to answer. Thank you I'm going to look at it !!!

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
04/08/2010 7:56 a.m.

I also use the glucocard g to put and is very happy with him because, in addition to being one of the least blood, he gives you the average blood glucose of the month, so you can calculate glucosyl hemoglobin very approximately.They send you the meter for free, asking for it on the phone.
Look to see what strips you can give you in the ambulatory, to decide for one or the other.
Greetings

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/08/2010 12:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Regina, that's what I have now. I hadn't fallen into the strips !!!
Thank you.

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
04/09/2010 4:09 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.