Bath - Mini Documentary

Juan Luis's profile photo   05/13/2013 1:10 p.m.

“Ahhh, it's them !!!AAAAHH, IIIII !!!SIIIIIIIII, AHHHHH !!!!Let them approach !!! "No, it is not that some zombies had appeared, the bus had simply entered the station and some English were approaching it.Indeed, they were the owners of the houses where our girls and boys were going to stay.Those who broke hysterically.They were already past one, English time, and my stomach was already hungry.It adapts quickly.We had left Cáceres by bus at 00:00, and after taking the corresponding plane in deckEven the plane ... Well, I was more than satisfied.If these chillones also be able to say Gumoni and eat only one bean ... Success would already be complete.
Before continuing.The airplanes and pumps, juices and such, which then forgot.Tip, not say that you carry juices, put them in the handbag and that's it.Just show the insulin pump when you go through the scanner.The safest thing will be cache and period.And if you find the juices in the bag then you already show the paper where you indicate, in English, that you need to carry carbohydrates.And it depends on whoever touchs you or not.If they stay, then buy the control again.

Let's continue, we were that the zombies were not zombies but English ladies.

Soon they introduced us to the Lady of the House where both Angela and her friend Irene were staying.Very kind the lady.We explain quickly (I in English only talk quickly) the reason for our stay in Bath, and seemed to take over.They left, the lady, Angela and her friend ...

Not without some sadness we took our bags and we went to the hotel, but how we had to go through the whole center we decided to make a technical stop.And as it turns out that beer was not very bad, we decided to make an English lunch.I eggs with ham and chips, Montse a fish and chips.It goes without saying that we were hungry, that if not ...

Let's go to the point.

First, the city.The truth is that Bath is more than good.Precious houses, quiet, everything clean, all millionaires seem.TRYSTY OF TRAFFIC, A CHAOS, WITHOUT PEATBLES FOR PEATBLES AND DRIVING ALL LOOKS YOU TO KNOW WHAT RULES.Another failure that has is that the greatest tourist attraction are Roman bathrooms (hence its name).Of course, children get bored, and we too.But the city really is very good, all close, enough restaurants, bars, shops, museums to hide, a cathedral peazo ... I leave you documented with photos to make you the idea.By the way, people are very loved.

Second, the food.Well, those who have been in London already know, Indians, Chinese (now called Thai), Italians, Greeks, Latinos, and occasionally to rest a pub.For the old ones, like me, who know that now in the pubs they are no longer limited to a couple of dishes and beer.Now in all they have a small letter (which is not understood) and a wine letter (which is understood).There is no complaints, we ate better than in London, especially in a Greek one: 13 Pounds a Starter to choose, a main to choose, and a dessert, idem.All this on a terrace overlooking the river.Breakfast, of course, at the hotel, very good, especially if you are not diabetic ... and if you are but you have brought a good load of insulin, because too.

Third, excursions.Well, we did two, one to Bradford on Avon, and another to Oxford.The first is a small town with very old Victorian houses, which is reached by train in 10 minutes.It also has a farm with ornaments and furniture stores of those of staying.Oxford is already much larger, Petao de Students, bikes,tourists and some Peazo Impressive schools, also of the year La Polka.There is also a market that has a very good homemade cookies stand and a cake workshop.To hallucinate.It is reached by train in an hour, with transford.Surprisingly we did not miss ... Ah, in one of the trains, in the seats they had GPS.That gives peace of mind to be sure that you have not been wrong with Platform or train.

Fourth, the good time until the penultimate day just when we left Oxford.That is, perfect.

And that's ... this is to ... Ah, no, the girl, Joé.Well, more than good, and much better than expected.And that at first we had a little scare.The fact is that with our nerves we stayed with Angela's bag with all the material.We had to take her, but the house was not inside the plane we had, although we knew the direction and I had previously seen where he left.We went Pallá ... I screwed up, I was in a slope, but that very much, and when we get tired we started asking (residential area, dinner time, almost no one on the street).People is very, but not even street flowers, even took their mobiles with GPS, but nothing.In the end we got someone who did know the street.We had to retrace the walked, and go up again but on the other hand of the mountain.Fortunately, the Lady of the House went out to look for us (because all this talking on the phone with Angela, who in turn spoke with the lady) and we managed to arrive.I barely looked at the house, but for what they say huge and with magnificent views.He offered us a tea, but we discarded the invitation and we turned, but not before taking a look at the dinner menu that had prepared girls.I only read "Brocoli" so I told the lady that very well, that she was magnificent.The return is much simpler, it was just a matter of dropping until you find a pub.

The rest of the days were much better.Angela communicated out with Wasapp or directly talking to her mother with her mobile.At night he put on the alarm and, when he sounded, he measured and sent a wasapp to his mother to see what he was doing.And twice every night.Yes Madam.And economically it did not come out very expensive, between what was spoken by phone and the Internet for the Wasapp came the story for about 40 pounds.The meals, from the menus it seems that it did not know again, the girls ate when they wanted and what they wanted;The broccoli, although he appeared, left as he arrived ... there I had preferred some more achievements, although I cannot stop counting on enormous emotion than one day when his mother asked him (for Wasapp, and that is that Angela told him allmeals with this this system) to try at least some beans….Angela tried one !!!!Already with this achievement I gave as well employed all the effort.

The breakfasts much better, you know, that if toast, than if juice, than cornflakes.And meals, at school, because that, a lunch, come on, half sandwitch and a bag of something similar to potatoes.Montse was attached to the mobile at the time of the food, putting his life in great danger, because I already tell you that there should be no rules and the cars seem to go where they can.Ángela only saw her again on the day of the change of catheter and the day before the game, which we crossed with her and her friends all with the lips painted from Rosa Chillon.They came from a store that, in their words, was great, because they sold everything for a pound.

The return just like the first leg, nothing was broken although in this case it did escape the occasional grace of the children.But nothing important.
Ah, waiting for the plane in Gatwick, Montse and I were talking to an Irish with very nice Down syndrome who returned to his country accompanied by his caregiver after seeing the Mama Mia!And I suppose something else.When I saw one of our boys doThe fool with a thong above the pants said that if he was crazy while imitating a rapper of those who put their hands and fingers in a very rare way.We told him that we had to fly with them ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/13/2013 1:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How great you are ...

costs?But if you live in Cáceres ... If you think it's cost, what can it seem to me?

What music is that you have put to the glass?Did you buy Dutyfree?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/13/2013 1:26 p.m.

Well, music is from a Aragone group, you can get it out of here

And how old you are, that of Dutyfree can still be seen at airports but almost as a memory of the past ... yes, now as everything is on sale and people are looking forward to offers at airports so you can carry detailsFor the whole family, of the type pay 2 and take 3 (between keychains, magnets ...).That is, that you leave a weekend to London, you go from buying anything for friends, and then in 10 mimutes and without thinking much you solve it at the airport ... for when some everything at 100?

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
05/14/2013 8:04 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) Great Juan Luis, what a good chronic ..... What a beautiful trip and what a beautiful photos .....: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/14/2013 11:59 a.m.

What a trip you have hit thanks to Angela.Take advantage now, that in three years it is already alone.
Kisses!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/14/2013 4:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.