Buy Internet strips at half price?

Sherpa41's profile photo   05/31/2013 9:44 a.m.

I am these days looking at the meters and by chance I found that there are websites where they sell strips less than half of the price than in pharmacies.We go to the 100 strips box at 38 euros.

If you put P.E."One Touch Ultra" in Google, is the first link that comes out, highlighted in yellow.Although I do not know if I trust, the web is medium in Spanish and a half in French and is called mon coin sante the French pharmacy or something.Has anyone bought there or on a website similar to these low price?To those who give us few could not come very well.:-/

I put the link to see what the web seems to you (if they are prohibited to delete):

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/31/2013 9:44 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

They are final prices with portes included, if your coña meter is, if not on the same page you can search.
It will take you to arrive between 21 and 30 days home.

Link ... 581 & amp; _pgn = 1

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/31/2013 6:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Link ... 581 & amp; _pgn = 1

So you have tried it? Which, the French or the China of Ebay that you put?

Anyway I think that in the end I will go to the action, which in the association of diabetics have strips at 30 euros (on the French website are 38+12 shipping = 50) only 5 euros more for each box (50) and meSaving to buy online.That if I can avoid it, better.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/31/2013 11:57 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I have not tried any of the two pages, only that I buy a lot in China, and when I saw the prices here because I automatically began to investigate.
Until today I have not had the need to buy reactive strips, thank God I think I have strips until the end of the year.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/02/2013 5:41 p.m.

I have tried buying in Mon Coin sante the one touch ultra, and all phenomenal.100 strips for unless the price of 50. They were sent to me certified, and all good.

evadg's profile photo
evadg
06/17/2013 11:32 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.