New girl in the forum, but not in diabetes

sHiiCah's profile photo   04/27/2010 5:51 p.m.

Hello, I am new in this forum but I am not new in the diabetic disease, I am 21 years old and I have been with diabetes (and what I have left): P and nothing I got well, but and I had a couple of timesTo the hopital for loss of sugar, the last time I was 32 grams and I don't know, I am still small and I am very scared, although I have not yet assisted it for 6 years, I noche, sometimes I think it opens badly in this life so thatI have this disease, it was very healthy and suddenly ... it ate a lot, it urinated many times a day, I was very thirsty .... You told my father to go to the doctor to see what it can be, and nothing took me out that I hadMore than 400 grams, I neither scared me nor anything, because in reality I did not know that what that number was, nor what meant nor anything, and nothing we went to the hospital and that same night they entered me, I did not really know that it happened to me, I needed to tell me what I had, they only told me that I had a disease that was diabetes, I didn't know that it was that, if it was good or bad, but in reality or worse diseases than diabetes, and nothing esstube ayi 7 bitter days heheheAnd they explained to me that my pancreas did not work and with the insulin helps (although I did not know or click on me) I was very afraid of everything and I could cry of Ayi ... but well Ihehe ... and I still have afraid, I listen to manyThings because they are not very good, sometimes I am super good and sometimes I get into abagon, I do not see people with good health and I with my silent illness, but neither do anyone I have what I have and oh day I cry, because I don'tI know what will be my last day, I want to get to be old and healthy ... I thank you goodForum and exciting me, because I thought that the only diabetic was me :)) I don't know anyone the truth !!Hehehe and thanks Day Apollo, and nothing truths that I don't drink anything from Alcol, but smoking tobacco if I smoke, I want to take away, but I am hehehe thanks thank you Day many information thanks;) Many greetings from Seville: D many kisses: D: D: D

sHiiCah's profile photo
sHiiCah
04/27/2010 5:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's see, Shiicah, what about that mood:-/

To begin with, diseases are not a punishment for doing something wrong.They touch us and period.

From there, two things can be done: you dedicate yourself to thinking that you are a sick person without a solution, you sink into misery and bit your life (it is not highly recommended, the truth), or:
You decide that you want to live enjoying life and get to old woman full of health (this option is what we have chosen those of this forum)
Well, that if you choose the second, here we are here to help you and you will see how in a short time you dominate your diabetes and you can do exactly the same as any other person.

You say you see people with good health ... How do you know that some of them have no diabetes, or any other disease?
Believe me, you can be diabetic and be healthy, play sports, go to the disco, fall in love, have children and grandchildren, have fun, study, have a profession ...

Come, pretty, that you will find people who will understand and help you.

A kiss and welcome home

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/28/2010 9:39 a.m.

Welcome to the club ... in Spain we are only 3 million people

This is Matrix, once you get start to see diabetics on all sides :))

It is almost easier to take care than to do it wrong ... the only thing to do is try and receive all the help and love you want to give you (family, friends, doctors, nurses ...)

So ... hala ... to put on the batteries .... that life is 2 days and that of Enmedio is cloud.

DiabetesForo
04/28/2010 2:14 p.m.

Hello ... Be welcome.
Your debut looks like mine ... symptoms, analysis ... income, I also spent a week in the hospi, and when they gave me the news ... I started crying because I was alone ... and I didn't know even whatWhat was it.As you can see, we are many more than you ... and now you have us here for what you need, I hope you continue among us.
And of course you will get to Viejecita, if you take care of yourself a little ... you have a lifetime ahead, we all have them bad, but we must continue ... whatever it takes, and then as new.
A big kiss.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/29/2010 7:48 a.m.

Hello beautiful, welcome !!
You've reminded me when I started ....... I had 18 and I hadn't heard the word diabetes.It is taking care of you because that will do that you find yourself.
I found this forum and I thought it could be my diabetes partner, by the time it gives you the low (not sugar :))) and it has done very well.

A kiss and here we are: D

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
04/30/2010 7:13 a.m.

So there are a lot of diabetics out there .. you are not alone ..
I just hope that all of us still stay strong and healthy even though it has diabetes.;)

DiabetesForo
05/06/2010 3:20 p.m.

Graciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas ..... !!!!!!!!!: D
I am glad the days, I will be strong and buesto comments I loveaaan !!!!!!!Thanks people you are my second family a kissing for those diabeticoooosssss: p

sHiiCah's profile photo
sHiiCah
05/13/2010 11:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.