Glucotrack Another non -invasive meter

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/05/2013 2:07 p.m.

Well, after the death of the C8medisensors (we pray a prayer for his soul).
Today we have breakfast that Glucotrack achieves the CE marking

your website: Link </a

The press release:
Link ... Rack%C2%ae >

The Glucotrack® was approved on the basis of the clinical data collected using more than 6,000 measurements during 2012 at the Medical Center of the Soroka University in Israel, which showed a positive correlation between the Glucotrack® readings and those obtained fromof an invasive device.

Through a small sensor that is put in the ear lobe as a clamp, Glucotrack® uses a combination of ultrasound, electromagnetism and thermal technologies to obtain blood glucose measurements in less than a minute.

It connects to a receiver to the size of a mobile phone where the measurements are displayed.

As reported, the clip that is put in the ear must be calibrated every month, using our well -known capillary glycemia (puncture on the finger).

The company indicates that the calibration process is simple, but about 1.5 hours is needed to do so, and it is recommended to carry it out in a health center.

The clip that is put in the ear lobe must be replaced every 6 months.

It is expected that in 2014 it will obtain the approval of the FDA in the USA.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/05/2013 2:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It looks very good, Owash.I hope let's see it soon :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/05/2013 6:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have been seeing that device on your website years.And I always see the same photo.Do not the future be very clear ... A huge clamp in my ear?"Do you" go with that on the street?Have you seen what size is it?

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
06/05/2013 6:43 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

But I understand that it is not a continuous meter.I would simply avoid having to prick the fingers, which is already a lot ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/05/2013 8:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Everything that is reliable and allows us to free our fingers a little since I shed them since the gluconometers appeared 28 years ago and the truth is calluses and sometimes I do cellulitis already seems great to me.

DiabetesForo
07/13/2013 7:25 p.m.

I totally agree, and that the lancetas of before were as tips I have found a lancet of those of before must be 30 o31 years and I have scared @-) the size I have

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
07/23/2013 10:54 a.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Could you take a picture and upload it? I am curious to see what it is!

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
07/23/2013 12:37 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi Gondullo and other friends health, I am aunt nurse for a type 1 diabetic, for a year.This is the reason why the non -invasive glucometer appears.
I want to explain that it is something for which the entire diabetic community should be very strongly, since it is absolutely real and possible given the advance of science and technology.
I tell you ... as a nurse I have used for more than 20 yearAn ear and simply read the oxygenation percentage on a screen, the tweezers are more or less than 7cm, but there are more girls and I have always questioned if they measure an air molecule, how not to register a solid molecule of carbohydrate ??.... Of course it is absolutely possible, if scientists SSE dedicate less to instruments in relation to wars and more to the health of all living beings ... and if the transnational laboratories do not see a way of losing profit.
But the most responsible are we, diabetics and family that we do not get together and we go out to demand that a non -invasive and absolutely accessible glucometer appear in the market ...
Mary
health

lizalba24's profile photo
lizalba24
02/12/2014 1:34 a.m.

Ayyyy Mary how much reason you are, but in this blessed country that of joining for something is a chimera ... :(

DiabetesForo
02/12/2014 4:43 a.m.

take @fer;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
02/13/2014 noon

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Thank you very beautiful !!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/14/2014 4:26 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The Glucotrack has been in project for years.I remember that there was a volunteer request campaign because they were going to start the tests in Israel and Madrid, specifically at the Princess Hospital.
Then, all that was diluted in Limbo and now it seems that they want to relaunch it, but I don't see it clear.
Health

DiabetesForo
02/16/2014 1:04 p.m.

Of this project they talked to me as 20 years ago, my endocrine told us ... that they had presented it in a congress and that it would be in the market in less than 4 years.I am talking about the early 90s. And more than once I told us strangely that I did not understand how the project had not come out ...

Fer I have a lancetas and pricks of my debub ... I don't find the box for long and click me .... Q pain!Awful!Haha and I woke up with that ...

tica's profile photo
tica
02/16/2014 4:07 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

:)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
02/16/2014 5:31 p.m.

I have seen the video and the clamp in the ear hangs until almost making the same two sizes !, But it is huge, it has almost half the size of the mobile.
If they reduced it, it would be interesting ..

ajd's profile photo
ajd
02/22/2014 6:25 a.m.

The future of that device is for clinical use, it is evident.Forget him as a Dexcom or similar.It is not worth it.Think better about an Abbott flash;That does look good and is usable for the patient 24 hours a day.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/26/2014 1:37 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

GONDROLLO WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABBOTT FLASH?Is it a similar operation to Dexcom G4 or Medtronic?

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
03/23/2014 5:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.