Tagatosa and Mercadiabet sweetener

virginia's profile photo   05/25/2010 8:27 a.m.

Hello everyone

It is the first time that I write in this thread and I do not know if it is correct, I am a diabetic (bomb user) and I am a little fed up with the artificial sweeteners, but of course the fructose is not the solution either.My homeopath sent me to take a natural sweetener called Stevia.The truth is that for infusions it is very good but since it has a certain licorice flavor it does not use me for all foods (eg a natural yogurt, fruit ...).
I have investigated online and I have found a new natural sweetener called Tagatosa and is marketed as Tagatesse, they put it very well and I am curious to know if any of you has tried it.They sell it on the Mercadiabetic website and wanted to know TB if any of you has bought it.

Thanks and greetings .....

virginia's profile photo
virginia
05/25/2010 8:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I don't know him and I have never bought on that website, but surely there will be those who know it and can guide you.
Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/25/2010 8:35 a.m.

It is interesting, I have not tried any of this either, if you try it, you will tell us how such.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
05/25/2010 9:53 a.m.

Very good,
We have bought in Mercadiabet and we usually use Tagatosa.On the web I can only tell you that they work very well, they serve very fast and the products that I have bought are of very good quality (I still remember the chocolate mousses, mmmmmmm) and the tagatosa, because it is going well, you have to use little little, half or less than if it were sugar and when cooking it does not give any weird likes or anything, as with other sweeteners.
I hope my opinion is worth you.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
05/26/2010 4:49 a.m.

Thank you all:

Marcita thanks for finishing convincing me, right now I'm going to order and when I try it I will tell you.I ask some other more things to see how such ..... :))

virginia's profile photo
virginia
05/26/2010 5:31 a.m.

It is worth doing cakes and other things that need a lot of temperature?is that what I have tried so far loses the sweetness at high temperatures.

cabronias
05/26/2010 8:09 a.m.

Precisely to make cakes, biscuits, muffins or cookies is mainly for what I use and we have not noticed it a weird flavor or loses sweetness, everything comes out.

DiabetesForo
05/26/2010 10:48 a.m.

Marcita, because I used it to make a cake and or I was wrong in weight, or with half the amount that sugar to me did not sweeten anything.How do you do it?

mornita's profile photo
mornita
05/26/2010 12:11 p.m.

Mornita, because I use it like this, half of sugar, even a little less, that noe does not go to the cloying and it is very good for me.The last thing was the afternoon of his birthday and was very successful, especially among the little ones.

DiabetesForo
05/29/2010 2:55 p.m.

I TB.I bought in Mercadiabet, specifically the tagatosa, cocoa, nocilla and clouds of sweets with sweetener and that are 1/2 ration of HC, s, and that by the way they are phenomenal .... ah, tb.Some sweet bears .... Of course, it does not give you anxiety, of course you do not take a package a day, but from time to time I give it one and she so happy ...
The page works great, the package was quickly sent.
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/31/2010 6:22 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thank you very much to answer.

The order has already received and with the tagatosa I have also asked for chocolate and cookies to take advantage of the pics and everything is great ...... They sent me 2 samples of cocoa powder and strawberry jam but I have not tried them yet.The tagatose if I have tried it and is perfect, it is easily diluted and has a great taste ...... so I give it the approved by far .....

virginia's profile photo
virginia
05/31/2010 6:53 a.m.

Hello.
I have bought this weekend from the Ferrolterra association, which we were in a coexistence for children with diabetes.
I have not yet opened the container (500 g) but at breakfast they put a delicious cake in which Tagatesse had used instead of sugar and the truth is that it is great.
They told me that the oven temperatures (up to 180º) resist without losing sweetness and that just half is used, if you have a recipe in which 200 gr.of sugar you know, you put 100 gr.From Tagatesse, it also has fiber and the biscuits come out more golden brown, as if they were integral.

luna's profile photo
luna
05/02/2011 2:42 p.m.

180 nothing, do not put it more than 150 degrees or hobby a lot of sweetness.

cabronias
05/02/2011 2:49 p.m.

Hello I and tested a product called sugarsol and it is perfect. They have a suitable product for each thing, either for oven, example to make biscuits, or to cook, example make custard.I already tried everything and is the one that results best.By the way, any product that its name or any of its end components in Osa fructose example is not suitable for diabetics.
Greetings to all and thanks for leer me

pedragaless's profile photo
pedragaless
12/14/2011 9:34 a.m.

I didn't know that virtual store, right now I look for it and see what I see ...

With respect to the sweeteners, I with the saccharin, apart from that it causes me an arrest of order, it gives me a feeling of q is responsible for all the files x q I have in the morning, because I with the shit of the Levemir (sorryFor the expression) morning it is as if I did not put anything on me, I arrive this week more than 200 to eat and I only drink a coffee with saccharin to
11 in the morning at rest, then I am from 4 pm or so at low levels and until 7 d the morning in 60-80.

It does nothing to me this basal for breakfast ... and in the consultation it already gives the sensation of not you believe when you tell your meals, physical exercise, etc.It is to despair, in addition to them the bomb is a taboo subject.: Twisted:

romevila's profile photo
romevila
12/14/2011 3:38 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

The tagatosa can find it at the best price at www.parafarmacia-iglesias.com as you have commenting here in addition to having a taste similar to that of sugar, it is suitable for sweets since it supports temperatures of up to 160º

damhert's profile photo
damhert
11/21/2016 3:47 p.m.

I had never heard it, and since you mentioned it I decided to look for a bit to see what it is and I found interesting things: speaking from the metabolic point of view, it works differently from fructose and sucrose.This sweetener is not completely absorbed;A part is absorbed by the small intestine (between 15 or 20 %) and the vast majority ferments in the colon, becoming fatty acids thanks to the action of bacteria.Its glycemic index is very low, it contains very few calories, it does not cause caries and balances the intestinal flora thanks to its probiotic properties.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.