Hello everyone

Alitzela's profile photo   05/25/2010 9:14 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am new in this for forums but I think it is interesting to know about opinions, experiences and doubts of this disease that is being very hard to carry.I was diagnosed with 19 years, when that was already accustomed to bad habits and today I have a hard time overcome some such as eating very sweet and undone.Now I am 27 years old and my controls are a roller coaster, I have had brutal hypoglycemia and Estube admitted by a brutal climb.Apart I have kidney problems and I have hypothyroidism so I pissed out more with life and I went from everything.Today I try to do things to take care of myself (even though there are times I have cheerleader) because I see that I hurt myself and all the people who are around me and love me.I encourage everyone to put some will and look for their future.A kiss

Alitzela's profile photo
Alitzela
05/25/2010 9:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Alitzela,
Feel like at home, it happens to me that when I go down, I enter here and go better, I feel understood, understood and supported.And take care of yourself, it is worth it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/26/2010 4:52 a.m.

Hello alitzela!
Welcome to the forum. I think that more than one here we feel identified with you.march.I have helped me not to stop reading this forum and consult all my doubts here. It is not only a matter of answering you but that you do not feel alone in the "diabetic sense." Now I have changed my insulin and I don't haveWhat to depend on schedules and start driving the rations and I can eat everything !!!
By the way, yesterday the doctor told me that I have psoriasis, imagine !!!My diabetes comes a moment that is part of you.
Encourage, try it, you will realize that you feel better.
All the best.

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
05/26/2010 5:34 a.m.

Hello, alitzela.
You have already taken the first step, which is the one that costs the most.From now on, everything will be easier, you will see it.
Raise all the doubts that you have and we will help you in what we can.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/26/2010 7:39 a.m.

I am diabetics since the age of 12 and I am about to turn 35.I also had my rebel era on sugar until one day I realized that who was going to affect me was me in the future and started eating very healthy to lose weight and take care of myself.I also have hypothyroidism for a year and a half.If you are wanting to take care of yourself and do everything as it touches a lot of encouragement that this is the most important thing to start.

carmen84martinez's profile photo
carmen84martinez
03/22/2019 12:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.