What will Nati think of life?

Juan Luis's profile photo   06/24/2010 10:49 a.m.

What will Nati think of life?I don't know, not really.I try to put myself in place and it is impossible for me.I explain myself.Nati spent almost 30 years of his life with his parents, with his many brothers going and coming, his gifts day and day too, with his schools in Vitoria, with his long vacations in Zarauz, his videos, his television programs, hisMeals, his whistles, mirrors, dolls ... his fears to the doctor, his constipations, his crying ... until one day something happened, his father disappeared….Hey?She had to think, I told her that Dad was in heaven, and she stayed with the idea that she was driving a plane, which she knew having gone to the Canary Islands and some computer game ... but there did not end the news, becauseHer mother was very rare, and her brothers too, something happened, and she defended himself asking at all more and more things ...And suddenly his mother also disappeared.And that was more novel, because he also began to sleep in school, and to see his brothers only on weekends, some, that others had only seen Easter to Ramos.This time nobody gave him any explanation.And then something else happened, he began to see less and less, little by little, but irremediably, until he only saw shadows ... and nobody gave him any explanation, and then his hair, because suddenly he stopped bothering him, just like beforeThey had stopped bothering his teeth….Everything around him had changed, there were no longer his parents, many of his brothers were barely, the school copied all day to day, the 2 or 3 months of vacation were over in Zarauz, there was no television, or videos ....What will Nati think of life?Well, I suppose that it will think about Andres Montes, that life is wonderful, because when something important disappears, life compensates you with something equally important, if applicable on weekends sleeping at home with their brothers, the rice inThe Vips, the trips to Cáceres, and, above all, its new family, Montse, Dana, La Angela, Noe, Nacho, Grandma, Grandfather….Yes, that should think of life.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/24/2010 10:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

... Jooooo Juan Luis What a beautiful ... how lucky Nati is ....: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/24/2010 11:15 a.m.

I don't know what Nati will think, but I have seen her enjoy how she is able to do it.

Nati sitting on the couch, surrounded by toys, balloons, pitos, dolls ..., Nati asking for champagne, nougat and that the kings come.Nati saying tacos, laughing out loud, causing those who are close to winning his attention, asking Christmas carols and sending "shut up, Joer"
Nati is happy, because his little world dominates perfectly, because that new family is able to give Nati a huge amount of love, and because he knows that the world, without her, would never be the same

A kiss to Nati

DiabetesForo
06/24/2010 12:36 p.m.

Wordless.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
06/25/2010 3:41 a.m.

Yes ... sometimes I think about my brothers:-/
Alea, as almost always, usually gives in the target: dominate his little world ... to what I add: they enjoy the moment they live in an unparalleled way, without future additions or past loads.

DiabetesForo
06/25/2010 1:49 p.m.

Are your brothers like Nati?.Are they with you?

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/26/2010 7:14 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, I don't know if they are similar, my brothers have fragile X chromosome syndrome ... and they do live with me.

DiabetesForo
06/26/2010 1:19 p.m.

Owash, it seems impressive to me, because you throw yourself from your parents' disease and also your brothers.And you still have time to put a cable to others.
Chapeau.

Health

DiabetesForo
06/26/2010 1:33 p.m.

: Oops :: oops: exaggerates .... there is not much difference with other mothers/fathers who work, take care of children, take care of the elderly, carry the house and also throw a cable when they can.
Examples there are ...

DiabetesForo
06/27/2010 6:33 a.m.

Jolin, impressive that you carry so many things ahead.You must be very strong.A luck for your family to have you there.A hug

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/27/2010 6:34 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Indeed, an example is what you are !!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/27/2010 7:13 a.m.

Joer, what pressure you are putting on: D ... The rest of the Foros are going to think that I am a superman, a mixture of Gandhi-the mother-of-the-year and Vicente Ferrer: shock :: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
06/27/2010 4:48 p.m.

You lack a little Magic Johnson, but in shorter, of course :)) :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
06/27/2010 5:28 p.m.

The music a disaster but the plays :: Shock:

DiabetesForo
06/27/2010 6:06 p.m.

Everything you do seems impressive to me, do not take off the merit Owash, there will be examples like yours but I can assure you that there are and many of the opposite:-/ ....

DiabetesForo
06/28/2010 5:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.