Impact of physical activity on metabolic control

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/05/2010 9:52 a.m.

I have been interesting to link this review on different studies that analyze the impact of the exercise on metabolic control and chronic complications.

Now I just need to pay attention to this review and put me to it: Mrgreen:

Link ... Vistaid = 12

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/05/2010 9:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have never conceived the treatment of diabetes without physical exercise.For me it is at the same level as insulin or diet.And everyone should assimilate it like that.I think that it is now given more importance, or perhaps it is that it emphasizes more, but still, you have to get serious with this issue and try to show that the practice of daily physical exercise (or weekly the number of times as possible)It implies a series of obvious physical benefits that not only improve our diabetes in terms of glycemias, but also avoid and minimize the negative consequences that the disease brings.And besides everything, it makes us better physically and at the psychological level.What else can you ask for?:-)

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/06/2010 6:27 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Totally agree, the "obligation" is always emphasized to do physical exercise for type 2 diabetic but we never talk about what we are type 1 and for me it is one of the basic pillars of my treatment: insulin, exercise and food and theBenefits are more than obvious.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/06/2010 7:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.