My diabetes

laya's profile photo   07/06/2010 6:49 a.m.

hello everyone!!!
My name is Ana, and I have been diabetics for 5 years.
I sulked insulin every time, it's what k it is.In total there are 6 punctures a day.
Hemo 4 months ago I had it 10 and told the endocrine about the bomb, because so many punctures a day kill me.
And he told me to do everything right, K tried to lower the hemo and that then he could be a candidate for the bomb.
So I take care of that much more, I weight almost everything, and I exercise more.My hem has dropped to 7.5 in 4 months.
On Friday I have to go to the endocrine and I guess I will tell me K I can put the bomb, what happens is that last week I was in the emergency department for a loss of sugar.
And now I am afraid of K tell me K not for that.
I suddenly have it well as I suddenly have it wrong.
And my question is?
Will the insulin bomb put me?What requirements must be had to put it on?Is it free?Because they say you have to pay.
I am from Castellon.
Thank you very much for listening to me a kiss

laya's profile photo
laya
07/06/2010 6:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Ana:
The only requirement is to want to take care of you and want to put the bomb and it costs you anything.

Welcome.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/06/2010 7:53 a.m.

Thank you very much, for answering
The truth that I have not done very well diabetes, until now.
I try to take care of the maximum, but I still have many ups and downs.And the scheme is done up the 6 punctures.
And if k is true that once another, I have forgotten to prick and then I am worse.
But now I really want all this to go well.
Thank you for your help

laya's profile photo
laya
07/06/2010 8:42 a.m.

Ana, the one who puts the bomb depends a lot on your endocrine.
If you see that you take care of yourself, you have a good knowledge about diabetes, diet, etc., and despite everything you fail good control, it is likely to prescribe the bomb.
You must love her and convince him that you will be disciplined with the bomb.
And it's free.Social security covers expenses.

Health and welcome home.

DiabetesForo
07/06/2010 8:47 a.m.

Hello Ana

Welcome.
In the province of Castellón Las Bombas is put by the General Hospital, I think the doctors Sandra Garzón or Cintia Gonzalez ............

As they have told you, the 100%social security covers them ... although the money that is destined to implement bombs is not unlimited and surely the hospital will have a limited number of bombs to be put in the year.
For this reason and others, the endocrine must be very scrupulous in whom they put the bomb ... so we must demonstrate that we want the bomb, that we will do well and that we will know how to take advantage of it.

DiabetesForo
07/06/2010 10:11 a.m.

Hi Owash
Sandra Garzon takes me at the General Hospital
From the moment K I liked to put the bomb she did not say k no.
Only M said I had to see results in me.
That gave me 4 months.To lower the hemo and do things as it is.
And now I do them as it touches, before I was very bad.
And I don't believe k m putting cobblestones, because I have been in the educator 2 times a month, during these four months.To control everything well.
With Mila that you are a charm, if you would know it.
So k I hope I sandra put the bomb, Pors makes me uphill click each time k as and minimum are 6 punctures.
Greetings and thank you very muchssssss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hemo 7.5 Lantus 30 Udida according to minimum food 2-2-2-2-2

laya's profile photo
laya
07/06/2010 2 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaa,
Here in the Basque Country it is not covered by social security, when I was in the diabetes association they told me that here very few used the bomb, nor the children, I have left: shock: I carry little with the diabetes, but I imagine thatI will end up to the hat of the 4 punctures a day, anyway the other day when I was in the endocrine I talked about the pump and it seemed that I did not rule it out in the future, instead the educator told me no, that I did not advise her, here each one gives their opinion
If my daughter had with diabetes, we would fight for her to put the bomb, I would have a lot to have to prick, she would not be able
All the best,
Ann

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/06/2010 6 p.m.

I must be rare with this issue.Or I have been (one year) for a short time and I still continue with a honeymoon and I have not satiated myself to prick ... the fact is that I read you on the bomb, and I almost prefer my four punctures a day.I do not get the idea of ​​taking something attached to the body 24 hours ... I suppose it will be a matter of getting used, since all those who use it are delighted.

Of course, I will fight anywhere because everyone who wants to take it can do it.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/07/2010 3:54 a.m.

hello
I also did not bother me before I didn't bother me
But more and more punctures are, eat what I eat I have to prick
Even if it is any little thing.
I would give whatever it was not to prick.
I hate the punctures, I think that's why this happened to me.
Then it hurts a lot when I click.
and Lantus scheme are already 30 units.And I'm still getting up a little in the morning.
Fast how minimal my skewer is 3 up.
That's why I want the bomb.
Besides, I take care of me in the food and I do sports but I do not look at all well.
all the best

laya's profile photo
laya
07/07/2010 4:58 a.m.

Hello!!
I am from Zaragoza, and for about four years I have been insulin bomb.I cost me a lot to put it on me, but it was because they didn't put any: p ... It was one of the first ones that put adults (I can become very heavy: d).
I was also tired of so many punctures, they also told me that I had to put me at 5 the morning a little fast to get to breakfast, and that was already too much ... having to wake up for another puncture !!
At first I was about to return the blissful bomb, I woke up because I stuck it, I released the Apities several times and I had to go back home (twice when I was partying ...), I broke my cateter and notI found out and when I realized I was fatal with acetone to 500 sugar and believed that I was going to give me something ... but well, it was only a complicated principle, now I did not change it for anything in the world !!!
I think that now in Zaragoza they do not put too much problems, especially for pregnant women and people who show a lot of interest ...

tica's profile photo
tica
07/07/2010 6:35 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello!!!
I am Natalia, I was communicating other times with you, in other sections .... But now I tell you what happens to me ... I have 31 and diabetes from 11 (20) and now I also prick up to 6sometimes daily ... the truth is not yet bothers me, I don't know ... capable that we rare, capable that ... I don't know, the truth is that you want to be able to use the pump .... especiallyIf this anger click, added to pain makes the injections forget and ... obviously that is the worst ...
Good luck and it is determined so they give you a ball and they give it to you ... and ... then you tell me like that I will see what it seems to me ...
Now I managed to stabilize enough that I can't complain ... but I walked too badly ... it has climbed me for three whole days to 500 and I was still as if nothing, that if very heavy, very decayed and tired ... but neverI stop doing my things ... what error !!!! the whole body asked for rest and I nothing ... Luckily and more than anything effort I am well and that makes me well so forward with what makes you better!
Natalia kiss

natalia's profile photo
natalia
07/09/2010 6:38 p.m.

Welcome to the Natalia forum, I hope we can throw a cable with what you need!;)

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
12/21/2010 3:23 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Ami have also told me that the most comfortable bomb is better controlled and you forget to carry out the insulin but I cannot get used to carrying it, I always paste and I don't mean much annoying to prick the insulin is true that it is annoying to haveTo remember the bolis and that when you go there but for now I prefer that to have to go with a bomb
And the pain would may have to use smaller needles that is very noticeable I almost notice them

cesargarcia's profile photo
cesargarcia
08/28/2015 8:34 p.m.

We are with the usual, the pump does not make the miracle of not being diabetic, you have to control what you eat and know how to correct at all times, in the case of the pump you have to know how to correct the basal and then the ratios.

They will put you a bomb as they say if you require it or the endocrine that takes you recommended, personally I advise me, he told me that going well controlled with bolis for me it was more comfortable.

But above all keep in mind that the pump is not miraculous, that it will not make you carry the diabetes alone, you have to continue with the balance of exercise and diet.And above all keep looking at glycemia.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
09/10/2015 11:15 a.m.

It is true what you say Arazanzuleg I have always been well controlled and very well during my 28 years, but with the bomb you are still better controlled.
That if eating for HC rations.You handle basal.The bomb helps a lot although it is no miracle as you say.
And comfortable?Well I think that doctor is not diabetic.Make a statistic of all the people who wear a bomb and were well controlled, to see if they now want bolis or bomb.
I have been thinking about it for many years and listening to comments made by the doctors, you also have to understand that most endocrine do not control the issue of bombs.
Those who can advise you are diabetics, those who have taken it and have been removed and those who wear it.
A doctor studies, reads books, but diabetes is an annex to the books that the diabetic only knows.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/11/2015 3:52 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

according to @jconegar.There is also another issue.Our experience is that the bomb is a revulsive for people with diabetes who have fallen a bit of neglect.The bomb not only helps physiologically, I also think that psychologically.

And the fact that doctors are not prepared for the bomb ........ Pussy !!!!(Sorry for the expression) that are prepared or prepared.In my work I am tired of doing mandatory courses to update my knowledge.

Of course, since the bomb entered the house "it is much better breathed in every way."

And that the person who is diabetic and wants to carry bomb must have knowledge?In hospitals they usually give training courses.

The bombs are inexplicably expensive, they require health personnel formed and dedicated to it, .... Worst a right we want, regulated by a royal decree and we must demand it.

It is sad that in Spain we do not reach 4% in implantation of bombs.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
09/11/2015 9:35 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Hello, I'm new in this forum, I would like to help who needs it, I have a lot of experience with all kinds of insulin

Rasputin7's profile photo
Rasputin7
04/04/2017 9:11 p.m.

Diabetico tipo 2, año 94
lantus 54- 40 novorapid, 24-20-16
ahora, Tresiba degludec 50u

Totally agree with Aranzazulez and Jconegar.
The bomb is not a miracle, you have to take care of yourself, and even sometimes I think more strictly than if you do not carry it, since the infusion is continuous.
In my case, the decision to carry it was not a bad control, since my HB were five,
It was more to reduce the number of punctures.
But I have to admit that after 22 years with her, sometimes I want to leave her

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
04/04/2017 10:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.