Angela and the backpack

Juan Luis's profile photo   07/16/2010 11:15 a.m.

Angela's image will always be associated with a backpack.It is like the image I have of my father, always with glasses.And that a few months tried unsuccessfully to use slows, even then it became weird.My father's image had to be with glasses.Well, in the same way I have Angela's image is with a backpack.If one day you open your backpack you will see especially two juices, two juices that seem to take centuries, for how mistreated they seem.And the glucometer kit, and an inhaler, and a few cookies ... Ah, and many crumbs, and a few cachivaches that only she knows where they have come from.And if one day you propose to throw any of them, then she looks at you with that face and that tone that only she knows how to put, and that no one ever in this world dared to put my father, except for sure her brother Luis (my godfather) just before starting to get stuck.
It goes without saying that Angela has already had a good handful of backpacks.The funny thing is that I no longer remember the previous ones, I do not know why I have forgotten them, right now I only have the image of the last.I believe that I have forgotten them because I still go to accept it, because if I took them for the backpack, or for giving disgust to their mother, as adolescents carry their "stories" in those backpacks loaded on the shoulder ... Well, I would have accepted it andspot.But Angela's backpack is not rebellionneed and because it was part of his image, part of his way of being.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/16/2010 11:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

DELICIOUS

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/17/2010 7:28 a.m.

Do not have any editor friend?I'm sure you would succeed.: D
Thank you Juan Luis, for sharing with us your vision of things, and that makes us all reflect.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
07/17/2010 7:08 p.m.

Bufffff .... The tear escapes me.It has excited me a lot.Thanks for buying your story in this sweet way.And surely when it is greater, it will love to read it so, keep it as gold on the cloth !!!!

virginia's profile photo
virginia
07/19/2010 3:29 a.m.

Because you don't want to introduce yourself to this one that attached to you, right?: D

DiabetesForo
07/19/2010 10:59 a.m.

Juanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu put the batteries that have already been officially convened.
The ABBOTT Foundation summons the first edition of its tales on chronic disease
The first prize will be endowed with 3,000 euros and a second prize of 1,500 euros will be awarded

Madrid (11/13-10-10) .- The Abbott Foundation has called the first edition of the ABBOTT Foundation Stories Contest on chronic disease, with the aim of raising awareness of the society of the repercussion that these pathologies cause, both to peoplethat suffer, as their social and family environment.

Anyone may present up to a maximum of three stories, which should not exceed 12 pages.The theme will be free, as long as it is related to chronic diseases.The deadline for submission of stories will be open until November 30, 2010 .

The jury of the contest is made up of the writer Carmen Posada;Hugo Liaño, Head of Neurology Service of the Puerta de Hierro Hospital in Madrid and Professor of the Chair of Neurology at the Autonomous University of Madrid;José Manuel Sánchez Ron, Professor of History of Science of the Department of Theoretical Physics of the Autonomous University of Madrid and member of the Royal Spanish Academy;and Eduardo úcar, president of the Spanish Society of Rheumatology.The Jury Secretariat will be exercised by the Directorate of the Abbott Foundation.

The first prize will be endowed with 3,000 euros and a second prize of 1,500 euros will be awarded.In addition, the jury will make a selection of stories, which together with the first prize and the second prize, will be edited in a commemorative book of this first contest.
If I want to go to Madrid (or Cáceres) to invite me to eat : Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
09/10/2010 4:14 p.m.

Well, I really had one, and I intend to send at least another ... So go preparing the suitcase.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/11/2010 2:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.