{'en': 'Mineral water, is it good or not?', 'es': 'Agua mineral, ¿es buena o no?'} Image

Mineral water, is it good or not?

annasira's profile photo   07/17/2010 9:48 p.m.

Hello everyone!,

I am in the middle of not knowing that eating or that taking the values ​​are shot at the minimum, the endocrine does nothing but fight but I am desperate, the truth is that I do not do any exercise but I am tired and eventhat I do not stabilize a little I do not think it is capable.

Well what I go, is mineral water harmful?Or any specific brand?

Maybe it's a paranoia mine, if so, I'm sorry but I drink a lot throughout the day and urine very little then I don't know if you will be related or you don't know what to do.

Thank you so much!

annasira's profile photo
annasira
07/17/2010 9:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

As long as I know, drinking a lot of water is very good for greeting and does not affect the slightest glucose.I understand the paranoia, we have all suffered ... patience, tranquility, repeat the same meals to confirm behaviors.And keep in mind that very much influences the exercise (however minimal), the brain activity you do, if the hydrates add fat or not ... yes, complicated.Cheer up!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
07/18/2010 5:43 a.m.

thank you!!!It has not yet been diagnosed with type II diabetes for me due to obesity and since then they have not stopped changing my medication, it is true that at first I did not take it seriously until I found me badly because of the climbing so strong thatI had no more remedy to put on the batteries.
Sometimes it demoralizes me a lot that I do everything they tell me and even so I do not get the balance, it helps me a lot to read this forum and all your experiences thanks

annasira's profile photo
annasira
07/18/2010 9:09 a.m.

In the case of mineral water, your doctor has contraindicated their consumption?Or, has you recommended the frequency with which they ask to drink it without having any collateral effect?Thanks in advance and greetings!

Francisco Sanchez Esqueda's profile photo
Francisco Sanchez Esqueda
03/10/2017 7:52 p.m.

Water is water, it doesn't matter if mineral or tap, blood glucose does not vary at all.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/10/2017 11:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Mineral water can damage your kidneys if you take too much!Change yourself to pure water or you can use light flavorings !!

Azul Arellano's profile photo
Azul Arellano
02/01/2018 3:34 a.m.

The only difference is in chlorine ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/03/2018 1:32 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I always drink mineral water, yes, I look for the one with the lowest amount of waste ...

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
02/04/2018 11:19 a.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

Drink the amount of water that you want, and the type that you want.

Regarding diabetes ... It seems strange that being a type 2 diabetes of one year of evolution, sugar is triggered to the slightest.Do you mean after meals?Are you metformin?insulin?

EndocrinaAntiNewAge's profile photo
EndocrinaAntiNewAge
02/16/2018 5:44 p.m.

I add something else:

Do not worry about the amount you urinate trying to look for a correlation with what you drink.The body loses liquids in many other ways apart from urinating.So unless you have decompensated heart failure or severe renal failure (which is not the case), it is not that you drink "much" and urine "little", it is simply that it has to be so.If you drink more than you would usually drink, you will urinate more, unnecessarily.And if you drink less, you will still urinate less.You drink what you want except indication for another reason.

Many people who consider these things end up going to a herbalist to look for a horse tail and other things like "to urinate more", when there is no reason for it.Or worse, to look for pharmacies insurance ...

EndocrinaAntiNewAge's profile photo
EndocrinaAntiNewAge
02/16/2018 7:39 p.m.

You do not mention if you are seeing a nutriatic but if not, you should see it, the nutriato should give you a diet to have enough energy and maintain your stable sugar levels.I also have type 2 diabetes and I know what you mean by fatigue but the food believes me that great influences.

Fr3Dix's profile photo
Fr3Dix
06/09/2018 8:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.