They have put a meter

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/26/2010 8:57 p.m.

Hello, good night =) Today I have put a continuous glucose meter to see the glycemia peaks that I have 24h, of course I cannot see the controls, apparently they are seen with a special mechanism, where a graph is visualized andMy daily controls are seen.On Friday they take it away, but I am really a bit annoying.Luckily, at least it will be a few days since I have thrown out of the cable 4 times and it's like feeling someone pinching you.As the same with the bomb I don't know if I am going to endure with her.I also like to play sports and move a lot and if I feel like self -conscious, I hope I don't feel the same with the bomb.Well thanks for reading a kiss of good night ^^: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/26/2010 8:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Super-Ingrid !!!

I took the continuous meter a week will do just over a month.It is a little more uncomfortable than the bomb because you can't take it away for the shower, but otherwise I was quite comfortable with him.

The pump is more practical because you can disconnect at certain times.

I hope everything will be great!;)

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
08/07/2010 1:44 p.m.

Yes, I understand you, they also put it to me before putting on the bomb and it is true that it is quite annoying, but do not worry I also raised that if the bomb was the same, I was not going to sopar it, and I had a feederAs a head that lasted a lot of weeks, but as Olguilla told you, the bomb is different, the first week that you have been put on you are pending, but then you forget ... It's like when you were a preteen and you put on the firsttime a bra!Well, I don't know if I explain ...:-/ The fact is that then it is not so much, and also if you do not adapt to it, because you return to the bolis and that's it.Dare Woman!;)

paula's profile photo
paula
08/10/2010 3:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.