Possible diabetes advice

loocust's profile photo   06/20/2013 11:52 a.m.

Good to all:

I have not been fine for more than a year, last year at this time they made me a complete check -up but according to my head doctor I was all ok and referred me to the digestive for more tests.Simply that I had something high the tasaminases and fasting sugar gave me 91.

Now I find me bad again.My question is that there are days that I do not stop urinating, it does not spend an hour between visit and visit to the WC and also a lot.What happens is that it is not continuous, it usually happens to me and not every day.From last year I lost between 9 and 10 kilos but right now I am more or less stable, yes, as well and I try to eat healthy, few fats, vegetables, fish and not very fatty meats.

Last Wednesday I have gone to make a complete blood and urine analytics that will take about 15 days.

The "symptom" that is always permanent is constant fatigue and as small dizziness apart from punctures just below the ribs, sometimes one side and sometimes the other.I think this is from the liver but I suppose the analysis will say it.

I don't know if it will have to do but my gums were also bleeding a lot and they were shrugging, a few months ago I use a dental paste for gums and it doesn't happen to me anymore.

The truth is that I do not usually look online because it suggests and it is worse, in recent months I have been with the discomfort trying well and not eating my head since the diagnosis was an irritable colon but for a few weeks I am much worse.I currently measure 1.77 and weight 68kg and I am 41 years old.

My question is, when it gives me the crisis of going to the bathroom, it can be 1 day (in which I clearly feel worse) or sometimes a while (a few hours) and then I leave.When are you actually diabetic, this happens to you at all hours and does not disappear?

I know that I still have until the beginning of July to give me the results but the truth, whatever I would like it to be reflected in the analytics to be able to start working against it, last year I had a lot of time badly with all kinds ofTests (gastroscopy, enemas, etc.) and in the end they looked at me with a face of few friends to tell me that they are the nerves and that it calms me, the curious thing is that I am a quite quiet person, everyone says it.

I would appreciate any advice that can guide me.Thanks in advance.

All the best

loocust's profile photo
loocust
06/20/2013 11:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, diabetes seems to be discarded.
You have no overweight, glycemia are normal and you have no other symptomatology.

The urine you have has nothing to do with diabetes.
With high blood glucose (more than 300 mg/dl) the body cannot use the glucose it ingests and stays through the blood.
To discard it, after a process, it is eliminated by urine in a lot (polyururia).
But it is a constant and daily process, not for glycemia.

If you have already been diagnosed with irritable intestine syndrome, it is normal for all these symptoms to be because of that.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/20/2013 2:01 p.m.

Do you want to take the doubt? When do you feel the doctor and pedi that punctuate your finger that they take the glucose but look what you eat and at what time but buy a glucometer strips eating well waiting 2:30 hours and meditating has to give you less than 110 I think I think, I do not think that you are diabetic for me is something else or you are suggesting so much that you believe it yourself, but do not stop giving your body to your body.Mas that I cannot say

geminis247's profile photo
geminis247
06/20/2013 2:06 p.m.

Hello good:

Thanks for the answers.In the end, at least you have clarified the doubt with the theme of constant urine or not.

In the end, suggesting in principle I do not believe, the discomfort is very real and I immediately notice when I am better because it is like night a day.If it is true that I get worse if as something strong or with a lot of fat but not as years ago, the sensation is very different.

Last year they already made me a very complete serology with all kinds of virus and everything was ok.In fine, I have to wait and see how this recent analysis comes out.

Anyway thank you very much.

All the best

loocust's profile photo
loocust
06/20/2013 3:14 p.m.

Hello, I started with urine at all hours, and with a lotAt 1 or 2 in the morning, but according to your symptoms I would discard a diabetes, in addition to the anterior Sagre analysis I would have left you.
You don't eat coconut with diabetes.
On your tiredness, surely comes from something else.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/20/2013 4:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.