If someone knows, let's see if he can help me

kekiya's profile photo   08/06/2010 6 a.m.

Very good !!

You will see, I have been looking for the Internet without finding the result, of the nutritional table of the knee sandwiches (I do not know if you know this chain of Sanwiches) and I need to know more or less the hydrates for Sanwich ... I would appreciate it.
all the best!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/06/2010 6 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You will have to test, but more or less calculate that a slice of "bimbo" bread (25grms) is 1 ration.The knee bread seems somewhat more compact, perhaps weigh more, and then add something for the fat and proteins that it has ... Come on sandwich I would throw a couple of rations two triangles plus the filling) ... fromFrom there, go by measuring you to see how it works.

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/06/2010 6:46 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thanks Velia, you don't know what just happened to me, I am that I am bile:
I have called for customer service of the knee group, and I have spoken with a lady.From Burguer King and McDonals, no knee, and that I simply need to know the carbohydrates of the Sanwiches. The woman, very kindly (íronia) tells me no, that that data can or nor will they give them to me, that they are notto customer discovery.And it has been so wide.
God, I feel ... discriminated?Bufff ..... Apart from the fact that it is not so difficult to be a bit friendlier: x: x

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/06/2010 7:06 a.m.

Hummmm is not a law that requires nutritionally informing of packaged foods?
Of course, they will be shielded that their foods are not ...

Anyway, one reason (more) not to go to those draws ...

Are they still charging 7 Euracos for 1 Sandwicht+Refresco?: Shock:

Better to the usual bar, that we will not have surprises (unless any day of these people buy it: shock :)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/06/2010 8:30 a.m.

Well, I don't know, I know that for example Burguer King and McDonalds, both in stores and on web, have their nutritional tables. If I go to the Manolo bar, I understand that they do not have it or that they even know what I am talking about, but.... in the knee?Is that they have something to hide?They think I am a mole and ask him to put it on television?Anyway, it has given me a lot of anger, since even if they don't tell me, at least it could be a little more pleasant .... But of course, on the phone there is a lot of courage. I know if it is mandatory to put the nutritional tables... in the end.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/06/2010 9:38 a.m.

Hello.
A collective claim /request could be made at: "Client@knee".
There they serve this kind of thing.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/06/2010 1:30 p.m.

Of course you could do .... Another thing is that they later pay attention ... :?

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/06/2010 5:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.