a question

campanilla's profile photo   07/05/2013 7:49 a.m.

Hello good, what time do you want to do analysis of you ???
It is that I have changed to me every 4 months later every 6 and now every year.
A health

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
07/05/2013 7:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

As it usually happens, it depends on each case.It is not good to establish general guidelines.
A person with very controlled diabetes with his glucometer, can logically allow a longer term, than in any case, in my opinion, the year should never exceed the year.
But if it is very uncontrolled, at least every six months, or even less, to be able to monitor more punctual.
See you later.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/05/2013 8:31 a.m.

This time they have passed through the controlled one, I do not have it at all, my head doctor told me that I ask for analysis before and that if they do not give them to me she is going to ask me, and I told me that as he sees that he does notThey are doing well that she is going to take me too.
Greetings and thank you very much

campanilla
07/05/2013 11:08 a.m.

Every three months.

DiabetesForo
07/07/2013 6:17 p.m.

In 20 years I have done 4 or 5.

I mean one every 4 or 5 years and by insistence/blackmail of the doctors.

But come on that it seems to me stupidity, more than anything to show that endocrine have some utility or that they can see what they do when we are going to visit them.I would get to everyone and use money on useful things.: D

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/07/2013 8:03 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Complete analytics once a year since everything is within normal, they have only repeated it every 6 months a couple of times because I was low iron.
Sherpa man I believe that an analytics a year is the minimum that everyone should do and we with more reason ...;), don't you think?: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
07/08/2013 3:18 a.m.

The analytics are for me, not for the doctor.
1 Complete analytics per year, 3 glycosiladas, 1 background, thyroid, kidney and heart ... all that must be checked at least 1 time per year if everything is normal, if there is any problem better detect it as soon as possible.
These tests are very cheap, the health spending shoots for other things

DiabetesForo
07/08/2013 4:03 a.m.

They make me an analytics a year and the background and the rest do me nothing more.
all the best

campanilla
07/08/2013 6:25 a.m.

They made me 1 analytics every 6 months but now I have stopped going to the endocrine because there is no one who holds them and I do the header when I remember it (I sign it and at 6 months I return).
Of the background 1 a year.
Greetings.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
07/24/2013 7:54 a.m.

Hi Capanilla !!!!! At the beginning when it was diabetic it was every 4 months, 6 months a year ,.Then every 6 months.And now I'm looking for every month .....: x: P

DiabetesForo
08/10/2013 10:19 a.m.

Cristy, what do you do every month, what is the hem or complete analytics?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/12/2013 7:42 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I am paying medical insurance and I usually go every 3 or 4 months.Every time I go it makes me a steering wheel to do an analysis before the next visit.They are always of blood and those of urine I think every year (that is, every 3 or 4 months I have analysis and once a year it is blood/urine).
The eye background test is every 2 years

I think that the more spaced analysis is worse for us.

DiabetesForo
08/12/2013 1:23 p.m.

Hello Intruda !!!What makes me every month is the analytics I understand and visit it with my endocrine and my doctor.

DiabetesForo
08/13/2013 6:26 a.m.

Complete analytics once a year, but hemo every three or four months or so ... although I also say that I have been only two years, so I imagine that is why it is so little time.

Doc23's profile photo
Doc23
08/13/2013 7:13 a.m.

Be the change you want to see in the world.!

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.