Animas Vibe and G4

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/12/2013 4:24 p.m.

Today I have changed the Animas 2020 bomb for the VIBE in exchange for buying the G4 transmitter that I have not yet released and that only lasts 6 months and costs 338 and if you are their client since I bought the Dexcom Seven Plus sensor thatI have not managed to sell since it is no longer useful since there are no more sensors that I think I have thrown 1000 e at the trash and now with the new pump they last about 6 months before 550 days lasted.Are anyone using it already?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/12/2013 4:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Is there no way to buy sensors for the Seven?
Not even online?

€ 700 per year is a robbery
If consumables already seemed expensive, paying € 700 per year for the transmitter is definitely closing the business.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/14/2013 3:11 p.m.

Seriously, they no longer sell ancient sensors those of Novalab ???incredible..

tica's profile photo
tica
07/14/2013 6:50 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I have spent the Dexcom Seven almost two years, although in the end it didn't work at all well;And now I have the animas Vibe with the G4 for a month and it is phenomenal, I will squeeze it like the other.They guarantee that it lasts well 6 months, but the Seven was just a year and I have used almost two.It will be a matter of testing.

Vidalete's profile photo
Vidalete
07/30/2013 1:41 p.m.

Hello, I use the animas vibe, but I do not have the G4, they have not offered it to me and I really do not know if I would put it

vandorta26's profile photo
vandorta26
11/19/2013 3:40 p.m.

Debut en 1996.

Con mi Bombi desde Octubre/2013 con Animas Vibe.

yaiza1 said:
I have changed my animas 2020 for the VIBE in exchange for buying the G4 transmitter that I have not yet released and that only lasts 6 months and costs 338 e if you aretheir customer since I bought the Dexcom Seven Plus sensor that I have not managed to sell since it is no longer useful since there are no more sensors that I think it's a robbery for I have thrown 1000 E at the trash and now with the new pumpThey last about 6 months before 550 days lasted.Someone is already using it?

Social security put the animas vibe?Where are you from?

Ágora Suárez Sánchez's profile photo
Ágora Suárez Sánchez
01/15/2017 5:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.