{'en': 'Surprising phrases of my dietitian.', 'es': 'Frases SORPRENDENTES de mi dietista.'} Image

Surprising phrases of my dietitian.

Quim's profile photo   08/17/2010 9:36 a.m.

I have a pretty bad memory ... I started with 8 years the diabetes,

I put you in a situation, my "doctor" was a quite bitter woman, years later I learned that something happened to the husband, but with 8 years you can not tell the child Perlitas as:

-You can't break breakfast, only half -nated milk with nothing, or coffee, you could only half a teaspoon of eko

-In my diet, I had to eat vegetables yes or yes, tomorrow and night, without the possibility of skipping one day, I told me that if I did not eat vegetables, I put a nasogastric probe (I did not even know that it was that)

- I put insulin 5 times a day (I changed hospital, obviously, and went to 3)

- I didn't eat for portions, I always had to eat the same and the same quantities.

- In a routine analysis, I had to carry the urine in different boats, for schedules, and one day that I did not pee in one of the boats, he told me (literal): - What happens that when you screw up, do not me or what?

And many various perlitas, but worst of all, remember that I was 8 years old ... (literal):

-What do you know that you are not going to get hard, you will not be able to fuck ... and I didn't even know what I was telling me ... Anyway.

My mother already said, so far we have arrived ... And I change my hospital ...

And my erections are great today ... 😆 😆 😆, I take it with humor, but it was to tell 4 things to the guy ...

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
04/03/2019 10:47 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

There are very bitter.When my daughter debuted with 5 years, the endo told me everything the worst.It seems a lie that they sink you encourage, when they know the psychic balance to have to get ahead with this disease.
Anyway, such people, you can't call doctors

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/04/2019 2:34 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

My mother, what you have to read ... more to say 4 things to some, you have to disable for life in your profession.
The truth is that in my case both educator and endocrine are a charm and are very well formed, but I am left with a phrase that they told me the first day.

- Now everything is very complex and you will have a thousand doubts, and for that we are, to help you and mark the guidelines, but that you know that the parents are going to take control of your child's disease much better than we could do,And finally you will end up teaching us and we will learn from it.

And almost a year later I think it is very true, although in his day I did not understand that they wanted to tell me exactly.

Pepeluis77's profile photo
Pepeluis77
04/04/2019 12:19 p.m.

Hijo 3 años DM1

Yesterday I had my first consultation with the endo that touches me ... and among other things (not listening, not letting them talk, discrediting other professionals), it goes and releases a 1750kc diet and when I see the role and I try to tell him that II don't like all that, it doesn't enter, it goes and releases me (without letting me speak, of course): "Well, you don't complain that I can make you even more restrictive" ...
Next week I have the "General Diabetes Course", I will tell you, but when I told the educator about the diet, half laughed and said that the food would already speak calmly ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
04/06/2019 11:11 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

I had never read the first hehehe:

- Think that my goal is that you are totally integrated into society (?

And I have felt very very reflected in that text for many years, and it is that at first it is like that I wanted to be well integrated in quite quotes ... in society XD

juanesto's profile photo
juanesto
10/26/2020 9:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Even so ... for all of you who pass through that kind of thing that I tell you ... is that we are all the same, only that some with small differences, which do not make us better or worse than anyone.

We must always be positive, or at least the vast majority of time ... as it says ... Mahatma Gandhi

- There will be nothing that can scare you if you refuse to be afraid.-
It is a phrase that also reflects a lot about us, and I loved it.

juanesto's profile photo
juanesto
10/26/2020 9:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The endocrine in my first gestational diabetes: "Diabetes is not a disease, it is a lifestyle."

At the time I was surprised, fifteen years later I understand the meaning.

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
10/31/2020 9 p.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.