Very good afternoon !!

Nita_Wave's profile photo   08/19/2010 12:30 p.m.

How do we carry the controls?
I don't know where to start .. I guess introducing myself my name, I am 26 years old and I debuted with the diabetis at 6. Diabetis Mellitus 1. No case of diabetis in the family.We assume (relatives) that the diabetis was due to a syrup that prescribed me, but we cannot confirm anything.Although in a conversation with a lady in an ambulatory he gave me to think .. (at another time I will explain it, that I did not present myself ..: p) In all these years shared with diabetes I have not had any serious problem and I hope thatKeep like this.Although like all, there have been times when hemoglobin has been a little higher than normal ... but nothing serious.
I have had an active life, although now it is when it is most active!Practical the stand up paddle surfing, if you look for in Google, you will see what it is: D and the fact of being diabetic does not prevent me from competing, nor being almost all day in the water.Obviously, things done well, they go well.Although more than once I have had to get out of the water for sugar !!:?
From Barcelona I took a leap to Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, where I have been a little trip than another :) and sugar does not prevent me from.That's what is not?to adapt the diabetis to our lifestyle and not to change our life for diabetis.

I see that more and more people join the forum.I hope we can share all our experiences with sugar, and help each other.I, like everyone else, have doubts and to explain things to give me your opinions.
And I am very happy to have found this forum!
Buf!What a tostón ...

That said, we read here !!!: D

Nita_Wave's profile photo
Nita_Wave
08/19/2010 12:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Nita_wave.
Your 20 years of journey can surely be very useful.
Do not stop participating in the forum, that we all learn from everyone.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/19/2010 4:36 p.m.

Hi Nita

Welcome to the forum ...... Very cool Your sport ... but it looks tired, right?rowing and keeping the balance: shock:

DiabetesForo
08/19/2010 5:19 p.m.

Alea I hope he can ever help;)
Owash, the truth is that tired ... well I don't seem tired anymore ... is that when you start practicing it you have the feeling of tiredness, or bospices ... moreover, it creates addiction !!: P
If you ever have the opportunity to try it, do not think twice.It's a lot of fun !!

Nita_Wave's profile photo
Nita_Wave
08/23/2010 8:13 a.m.

Hello, ... I see that you are a supercardist, surely we can learn a lot of you ... see you here .......

DiabetesForo
08/24/2010 8:51 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.