What a cocoa

ajd's profile photo   07/18/2013 7:23 a.m.

In one of the comments here in the forum I have discovered something that has brought my head enough because of pure unknown food and that I had never heard: Lada diabetes and diabetes Modly.
What milk is this?Could you explain something more secilla your characteristics?
I looked on the Internet and I have looked more because I know there has always been type 1 and 2;And above the MODY there are at least 5 subtypes !!!
This is the desire of those who study the disease of getting tonging everything even more I think, or that they discover more things that they believed they already knew and it is not so.This has made me think about possible diagnostic failures and other potential errors.
In short, go mess.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
07/18/2013 7:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Diabetes 1.5 or Diabetes Lada, is one of the names that are being used for those cases of adult patients who are diagnosed with diabetes and do not require the principle of insulin for treatment and generally have no overweight and do not have or do not have orThey have very little insulin resistance.

Here I leave a couple of links in more detail:

Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/18/2013 7:46 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks Fer, I'll take a look to see if I clarify something else.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
07/19/2013 6:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.