I hope you can help me

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/22/2010 3:56 p.m.

Hello =), well the reason for my post is because I have a problem ... always before bed at night, I had 240 or 260 or so, but lately I have 120/130 before I go to bed, I know thatThis level is very good but my fear is to fall asleep and have hypoglycemia for the lantud, I do not usually wake up for hypoglycemia and it gives me a panic that gives me a downturn since when I sleep I do not find out anything ... I have already entered coma2 times and now every time I have a normal level, last night I take some sugar and woke me up with 206, tomorrow they put the insulin bomb.What happens if I have 120 with the bomb?The base will continue to manage insulin and lower me more. So will I have to eat something always before sleeping?I can't eat anything before I sleep because I feel fatal (I have a very delicate stomach) and since I don't feel like eating at that time.I hope they can give me their opinions, I thank you in advance for a kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/22/2010 3:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My first recommendation that you make, for a few days, an early morning control.It is important to know if your glycemia are stable or, by the opposite, tend to go up or down.
With the pump you can adjust the basal according to your needs.My daughter, for example, has a very short basal until 4 in the morning, because in those hours it tends to go down, and from 5 it takes almost double, because it tends to climb.

Quiet that, as soon as you set the basal you will not have to eat anything if your glycemia is adequate.

Health

DiabetesForo
08/22/2010 4:26 p.m.

Thank you very much for answering you soon, I will have to investigate then, what happens is that I have a panic to the descents and on top if I have to eat at that time I see myself throwing the pota xD thanks ale a kiss =)

DiabetesForo
08/22/2010 7:50 p.m.

You're welcome, woman, for that.
Have us how you are doing with the bomb, okay?

Health

DiabetesForo
08/22/2010 8 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.