{'en': 'Urine infections and type 1 diabetes', 'es': 'Infecciones de orina y diabetes tipo 1'} Image

Urine infections and type 1 diabetes

marta_tipoI's profile photo   08/23/2010 6:21 p.m.

Hello good evening,

I wanted to ask you a question, I have been with diabetes for two years, clicking Apidra and Lantus (the truth very little dose of Lantus 6 and Apidra almost none because as salads and grilled things and I get along).

What I am going ... for two and a half years (before knowing that it was diabetic) I began to have urine infections often and the unique antibiotic that was able to calm me was the monurol .., then I detected the diabetes andI have realized that urine infections persist especially when high levels of sugar are presented ...

It really happens to me now since I have a very extractic diet and I do a lotEvery month I had a ... I have been tested for all kinds ... and nothing knows how to say, and I have tried the gynecan and everything and nothing the only solution is always close.

I don't know if there is someone else in this situation: .. And if any of you has relaxed it with diabetes?

Thanks and greetings to all diabetics ..!

marta_tipoI's profile photo
marta_tipoI
08/23/2010 6:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Helloaaaaaaaa,
Marta, when I debuted I had urine infection, if I think it has a relationship, for an infection you can have diabetes, the infection had it since the beginning of the year, but they did not detect it until April, days before entering and already with symptoms of diabetes, I have not had urine infection again
Accounts that you get very fast, and that you eat many salads and others, they have always told me that I have to eat hydrates, there are times that I feel like dinner very little or nothing, and I do not know, as I am still starting because as hydratesIn all the main meals, I imagine that when I take time I will control more
Greetings

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/24/2010 4:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.