Price of reactive strips

MercedesL's profile photo   07/24/2013 3:03 p.m.

The last time I went to the pharmacy for reactive strips they told me that I didn't have to pay anything.It was not the pharmacy I usually go to.I am a mutualist of MUFACE and it is the first time that they do not charge me for the strips and I have been using them for more than twenty years.They told me that it is a fairly recent regulation.Can anyone inform me about this topic?

MercedesL's profile photo
MercedesL
07/24/2013 3:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Link
Towards the end of the page:

The concert between MUFACE and the CGCOF, which sets the conditions for the execution of the pharmaceutical provision through the pharmacy offices, signed on December 22, 2010 and in force since January 1, 2011, established in thepoint 2 of section D of its annex B, the following:

“2.... The reactive strips for glucose determination previously visa will be billed without user contribution.Both products will be billed in accordance with the economic conditions collected in the signed concert between the Collegiate Pharmaceutical Organization and the Autonomous Health Service of the corresponding community or Ingesa, and in the absence of forecast in regional concert to its P.V.P.-iva. ”

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/24/2013 4:06 p.m.

hello everyone
how lucky to not have to pay anything for the strips in my case I have been paying until
Insulin has prescribed me and every month I spent about 90 euros on strips for
have it controlled and now the controls are the ones sent by the doctor and sow
They put me in when I have to go for the strips and buy myself from my account to
control me and are not cheap but everything is because they are more infommed in the diabetis
Do not control even eating the same two days is never the same and with the few you
I don't have me for the whole month
Do I ask many 18 for the whole month+ 2 in case the descent mediates
And where can they be purchased or only in pharmacy?
Grace Nieves.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/26/2013 2:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.