{'en': 'Diabetes Museum', 'es': 'Museo sobre la diabetes'} Image

Diabetes Museum

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/24/2013 6:33 p.m.

Waiting for the endocrine consultation I started reading one of the magazines in the sector.

With surprise I found an article about the Diabetes Museum in Munich.It is a private initiative carried out by a family whose daughter is diabetic since she was a 20 -month -old baby.

I leave the link. Link

Unfortunately, the web page is not translated into any other language other than German but the photos are curious and give you to rejoice for the advances that have been introducing in our lives for about 100 years.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/24/2013 6:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What magazine do you read it?out of curiosity ...

If you open the link in Chrome, you have the possibility that Mr. GOOGLE translates the website to Spanish

Very curious, thanks for sharing it.

DiabetesForo
07/25/2013 4:34 a.m.

Following Owash's recommendation, here I leave a link that opens Google with Spanish translation ...

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/25/2013 5:47 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

A google translation?!?!?!Not for me ;-)

The magazine is called Insuliner and next to this forum and my diabetologist is where more information on our illness.The link: Link

DiabetesForo
07/25/2013 2:19 p.m.

A museum to teach only an insulin syringe.How sad.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/26/2013 4:20 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It is not so bad, it is a retrospective of the evolution of diabetes to the present day.I liked food jars, the evolution of glucometers and precision scales.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/05/2016 10:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have recognized the insulin boats that took when I started, hehehe ...

It is very curious, it hurts that I get so far away ...

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/05/2016 12:52 p.m.

Well, I still think that evolution has really been in mobile phones.In little diabetes, but we have already opened this debate.30 years for the advances that have been?The Dexcom or 640 g, continuous glucose meters with alarms, is the only real advance.And 30 years for this I see it a nonsense.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/05/2016 1:44 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.