ANALYSIS AND 4.8 OF HEMO !!!

marta_tipoI's profile photo   08/27/2010 5:46 p.m.

Hello sweets !!Well, nothing today I wanted to share my experience with you ... Fui to the endocrine the Wednesday and my last analysis is 4.8 of hemo without clicking me just insulin since I have made a low diet in hydrates since I was a little past weight and I had toDownload about 11 kg ... Anyway I am very happy but I have a few days with great anxiety, without going any further from the 5 days we have been, on 3 occasions I have fallen into the temptation of the Kit-Kat, of the magnum, of theCheese cake, chocolate cookies (and almost without chewing everything engulfing, and not one day if not three times I have repeated this) .. And only in 5 days I have weed the fridge as with an anxiety attack.And it makes me think why?I do not have stres in the lock, I am fine with my partner, I have a quiet life and the 2 and a half years that I have with this disease I have never had these attacks of opening the fridge and eating without measurement and mixing (and a little (...pan with chorizo, with chocolate, with a eggplant, potatoes, cookies, as if I had not eaten in life, and the best thing is that I was not hungry and then the belly hurt to rage ... apart from having to prick 10Dose of fast insulin ... My nutritionist has given me an antister based on tila concentrate and relaxing things that at the moment seem to make an effect because today I have not had any attack.We tell you and that they go well ... When you didn't look at me before, I was afraid of needles ... you sometimes stop to think "the whore" that has touched us, and the much anger that gives when youIs there a sugar?You would throw everything out of plethI like that sometimes it is needed.

Well thank you very much for reading me.And a very strong greeting to all diabetics

(I would like you to exhibit your experiences, if you have had attacks of this type)

marta_tipoI's profile photo
marta_tipoI
08/27/2010 5:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And have you had 4.8 of hemo ???Jod ... not even in my best dreams I have a hemo like this !!!Congratulations above all, Joe, it will hardly seem even what you are diabetic !!!And as for the binge ... hahaha, we are human, and many times we are weak and sin ... it is normal. How many will have passed us to go to a terrace, ask for a light cocacola ... and that they put aCanope or tortilla click that is telling you: Eat me, eat me ... I'm just done ... ñam ñam ... While the guts sound to you inside ... Puuuffff ... and debates to you between him I must not, but I want ... hehehe. I think that occasionally it has happened to us ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/28/2010 4:57 a.m.

I believe that doing too restrictive diets, in your case of hydrates, causes you that anxiety, so I think that the ideal is to eat everything, absolutely everything, but in moderation, that seems to me the best "diet" to maintain the weight.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/28/2010 6:23 a.m.

Hi Marta,

The hemo you have is enviable, I congratulate you.I am trying to lower the hemo to give me green light for pregnancy.I am very intrigued with the diet that you have made to lose weight, since for me it is very difficult to lower 100 grams.Could you pass me the diet?I would like to know what it is based and what it consists of.I have also had binge episodes and for that reason I went up to weight, so I would appreciate it very much to have it more confidently coming from you, than any other.(I have never echoed).I await your news.
A greeting

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/13/2010 5:36 a.m.

Well ... when I have ever given me those attacks, it was because I had a hiccup.And in my diet I have not lacked anything ... Have you looked at glycemia when you started devouring the fridge?;)

Nita_Wave's profile photo
Nita_Wave
09/14/2010 4:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.