More than two years operated and without diabetes.

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/31/2010 4:40 a.m.

More than two years have passed since they made me a bypass to treat my diabetes and my overweight.Immediately to surgery I stopped taking pills and in less than 3 months I left insulin.I do not know if I could say that I am cured but what is certain that at this time I do not have diabetes.I continue to control and take care of my diet and my sugar and cholesterol analysis or resemble those before the operation.This has been an incredible experience.No problem due to surgery and all benefits from the operation.On some occasion I have had to discuss with someone about whether it is good or not this operation and disappoint me because a doctor did not believe the result.The incredible thing is that this treatment is not more advertised that could help many people.Surely everyone is not indicated to be operated but many yes.
A few days ago I heard in a blog the statements of another patient operated by Dr. Resa in Zaragoza and they seemed very sincere.I say I heard because there are some videos.I have lived the same, however I have not known how to put so much enthusiasm to tell.Now I almost regret.The point is that I am a bit shy to show myself in person, one thing is to write and another to put photos or videos.If I encourage myself, I make a video of mine telling how everything has gone.Meanwhile you can listen to Gaspar that is even offered to report on the phone at:

<!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/31/2010 4:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I personally know Dr Resa and it is an eminence, I would talk about him and not stop saying positive things.I am going to operate on my obesity with resa as soon as my economy allows me.In my case I will not be able to cure the diabetes because I am type one, but I agree with you that I do not understand that it does not say high and of course there is a solution for certain type two diabetics.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/31/2010 8:05 p.m.

Well, if I understand it, it is more profitable for fat fish that remain diabetic.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
09/02/2010 7:51 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.