Hi Soi new and I have doubts

rg22's profile photo   09/06/2010 1:30 p.m.

Hello very good to all:
Well, it turns out that last night at half -diningVery cold sweats, palpitations, an extreme fatigue, my legs and hands were trembling a lot and the whole sweaty body, I went to the fridge to drink water to see if it happened to me and I saw a piece of melon that I had left and I gotThey were the eyes towards him unintentionally and I really wanted to eat it, I ate it and in two minutes while they ate they took away all these symptoms.There are also times that I am on the street or anywhere and suddenWhat happened to me yesterday.One of the times that happened to me, I went to scared, when the symptoms were already taking away the doctor, the sugar, the sugar, made me an electrocardiogram and everything perfect, told me that it would be anxiety, of course I was also scared ofWhat was happening.
Well I tell you my story to have if you can guide me in case they could be hypoglycemia and incidentally ask for an appointment for the doctor.

Thanks in advance.
Greetings,

rg22's profile photo
rg22
09/06/2010 1:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I understand that you have no diabetes.
If at half an hour of eating you had hypoglycemia, having put the insulin, you would have a serious problem ...

In the case that is wrong and you have diabetes, the solution is very simple: make a blood glucose when you have those symptoms and salts of doubts.

In the case that you do not have diabetes, the symptoms you comment are compatible with hypoglycemia.The doctor should review your case and explore if you produce an excess of insulin (hyperinsulinemia) that make your blood glucose down.Probably a C peptide test and glycosylated hemoglobin help.
The doctor should check not only the operation of the pancreas but also the liver functioning (very important to regulate the storage of the glucose we eat).
Until doctors do not take you out of doubt, I would repeat what you have done in those situations: eat ... and if possible sugary things like cocacola, juice, beaten, banana ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/06/2010 2:37 p.m.

Well, it is sure that you have hypoglycemia because I am diabetic for 1 year and when I have hypoglycemia they give me the same symptoms as you hope this message will be served

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/06/2010 4:42 p.m.

Well, first of all, thanks to both of you to answer.

Tell you that I do not get diabetic since I have done several fasting analytics and the glucose always well and the truth is that I am a little scared, but hey, I will go to the doctor and I will tell you everything that happens to me.I will continue doing the same when I spend something sweet because Aller is what I could do best I was so bad, with all my body, that I even told my girlfriend to cut me the melon hahahaha but at 5 min.At most, the symptoms had happened to me, that if then I was a bit thick, I suppose it will be normal.Well I'll tell you how the subject is going and what was said, thank you very much and greetings,

rg22's profile photo
rg22
09/06/2010 5:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.