{'en': 'Burns, tri-chromium (now)', 'es': 'Quemagrasas, TRI-CHROMIUM (NOW)'} Image

Burns, tri-chromium (now)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/06/2010 6:22 p.m.

Hello my name is Alberto, I am 25 years old and makes I am diabetic 5 years.I have a question if someone can solve it OK.

I have found this burning and I want to know if it will not be harmful to diabetes even if I can put a greeting and thanks.

Tri-chromium (now)
Tri-chromium (now)

Fat burner.In 90 capsules container of 500 mg.

Nutritional supplement indicated for:

• Diabetes formula.

• Contribute to the maintenance of blood sugar knives.

• Insulin cofactor.

Chromium is an essential mineral that acts in insulin to maintain blood glucose knives and is important in the proper use of proteins, fat and carbohydrates.

Cinnamon has been used throughout the historia by phytotherapists to achieve healthy digestion and metabolism.A recent investigation has been used to formulate this new chrome compound.

NOW added 200 µg of ram picollate to two other types of chrome compounds and also added to the canela powder capsule as a base.Composition .............. (by 1 capsule) ....... (per 100 gr)

Chrome ......................... 500 μg ..................... 0.137g

Canela (Cascara) ....... 250 mg ..................... 68.6 g

Ingredients: cinnamon, cellulose, chrome picolinea, chrome chelato (Chelavite®), chrome polynicotinato (Chromemate®), silica and magnesium stearate.Daily dose: Take 1 capsule, 1 to 2 times a day, before meals and with water.PRESENTATION: 90 plant capsules

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/06/2010 6:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I have no information, but if we start from: "Chromium is an essential mineral that acts insulin to maintain blood glucose knives" already stops inspiring any confidence.For me the best burning that exists, and that I consider a fundamental part of the control of diabetes is exercise.You don't have to run, bike, etc ....... no.With one or two hours a day walking at a good pace, it is enough.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/07/2010 5:05 a.m.

I do not trust that fashion of nutritional supplements that are so fashionable (and are so profitable) in gyms.
I think the best is a balanced diet, regular exercise and, in case of doubt, that the endocrine is the one who advises.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/07/2010 9:42 a.m.

ok thanks for answering greetings and encouragement

DiabetesForo
09/07/2010 5:47 p.m.

The best thing is that you always ask your endocrine, with our salúd we should not play =) a kiss

DiabetesForo
09/19/2010 1:34 p.m.

Ok thank you very much for your advice the truth is that we cannot play with our health but an help would not come bad but well better and little by little and weight is already weight and BSS

DiabetesForo
09/20/2010 9:48 a.m.

What makes me burn fat is to walk and in terms of capsules the only effective nopal
They are the only ones who have gone well if you want to know more you tell me

DiabetesForo
09/21/2010 4:21 p.m.

Good partner, as a veteran and diabetic athlete for years, I tell you that the supposed "chrome picoline" to reduce blood glucose levels at least to me, has not served me at all.I tried chrome supplementation for recovery issues, since I doubt the "burning" effect of chrome by itself.I recommend some thermogenic with caffeine for example, several forum users have commented positively about it

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
04/05/2017 2:34 a.m.

Chrome does not burn fat, only stabilizes glucose levels and it is supposed to do not have peaks and not eat between hours.But the truth is that I don't know if I would recommend it to a diabetic in case it causes any hypo ...

To burn fat, it is better supplements that contain caffeine or green tea, but always as supplement if you exercise;)

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
04/05/2017 1:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.