Diabetes and pregnancy search

Kala183's profile photo   09/10/2010 12:38 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I have been diabetic for 20 years, well controlled, without complications and a half of glycProblems to get pregnant because of diabetes.Most of the studies I have read do not show connection between diabetes and infertility, but I prefer to know the experiences of people who really suffer.

I will thank the girls who want to compat their experiences with me many, know if they took longer than the account to become pregnant ...

BSS !!!

Kala183's profile photo
Kala183
09/10/2010 12:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Kala

Having well controlled diabetes to get pregnant or is not a matter of other medical things.
I have never read anything from the type1 diabetes and infertility relationship
If you had type 2 or polyquisical ovary syndrome it would be something else ...

In the case of "Iberian diabetic male": Mrgreen: yes it seems that there is a cause effect relationship.In the case of women I do not remember reading anything.

Could you ender yourself refer to the corresponding service?
I am of the opinion that the more endo intervenes in pregnancy, the greater control you will have.

And I do not resist saying my usual nonsense: the best thing to get pregnant is to try, and the more times the better: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/10/2010 4:27 p.m.

Hello,

I have been diabetic for 25 years and I have a 5 -year -old boy and I don't cost me anything to get pregnant.Now soon in search of the second Yujuu

AnaPp's profile photo
AnaPp
09/11/2010 9:50 a.m.

Thanks for answering both.

Since I am doing the preconception, the obstetrician and endo see me at the same time, so I think I am in good hands.

And yes, the funniest thing is to try .... it is one of the few things that at least have a good time during the wait !!But when you have not been in despair for a while and it does not come to despair, and although, as I said, I have not read anything to link the DM1 with infertility, I wanted to know experiences.

Thanks again.BSS !!!

Kala183's profile photo
Kala183
09/11/2010 10:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.