Web application for diabetes control.

Diario_Diabetes's profile photo   08/21/2013 11:33 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am a Telecommunications Engineering student and I am doing a web application for diabetes control.I would be very grateful if someone could try it and give me their opinion.In the application there is a link to a test through which you can assess it or send me an email to the address diariodiabetes@gmail.com
The link to the page is as follows:
Link
Thank you so much.
All the best

Diario_Diabetes's profile photo
Diario_Diabetes
08/21/2013 11:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Diario_Diabetes,

Congratulations on the initiative to dedicate your final career project to the help of diabetes control.I just registered on your website and I have taken a look at the different sections.I prefer to write here openly instead of sending you a privately email.In this way, all foreros will participate in information.

What I have missing most is a specific section for insulin doses.Nor do I know if you have taken into account the calculation of HBA1C (glycosylated hemoglobin) that can be calculated by making an average of all measurements of the last 90 days.

I would recommend that you investigate other existing applications such as Social Diabetes (national) or other foreigners such as Bant (iOS), Glycontrol, Easy Diabetes (iOS) or Glucose Tracker.All are free, at least for an initial period.

I tell you, so you can see in the aspects that make more emphasis and how they structure the information.I do not tell you to copy them, if not to help you make yours better.

Good luck with the project!

Aspirante's profile photo
Aspirante
08/21/2013 1:03 p.m.

Debut: julio 2012 con 34 años. DM1. Novorapid: 6-8-10. Lantus: 11. Última HbA1c: 7,3 (febrero 2024).
Recordatorios de insulina SNACK & NOW.

Thanks, it will be very useful !!!!!

josealzugaray's profile photo
josealzugaray
08/25/2013 3:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.