How are you.

valky's profile photo   09/09/2013 8:02 p.m.

Hello, I have been reading you a few days ago and I have seen very interesting messages and although I debuted almost 9 years ago DM1 I still have many doubts and I have no contact with more diabetics and sometimes you have silly doubts of the day to day to solve andNot knowing who to ask, or news that is said, that they read, know if they are certain things or other opinions, such as scientists created a cow that gave milk with insulin and instead of clicking you you only had to drink milk, or thatInstead of clicking on the finger for the blood droplet, some poultile sensors that look at blood with the pulse, or I was hallucinated with the training of some puppies to detect the hypos ... well I hope, I hope I hope, I hopegive you a lot and learn a lot from you: -h

valky's profile photo
valky
09/09/2013 8:02 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

You have to carry diabetes with patience and a lot of willpower, which is for the moment the only way and without trusting that news (rather bulos), which circulate there.At the moment the only thing we have is what we all do daily: clicks for insulin and measurement.Much encouragement and always ahead.If one day there is a miracle that avoids our sacrifice, we will find out right away.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/10/2013 4:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the Valky Forum!

To which Miguel comments, he would add that lately progress has been made a lot in the continuous engine of glucose, and that it is getting more and more everywhere.

In my case they are already 15 years, and I still learn every day!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/10/2013 6:06 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.